New DVC Prices & Incentives

DVC Mike

Original Poster
DVC announced new pricing and incentives.

They may be found HERE.

DVCMikeHomes6_500x100_H.jpg

Goofy10

I've watched these prices at Timeshare sales for a few years and they always bounce up after the annual dues period.They seem to be holding even with the recession

DVC Mike

Original Poster
Added-on at Villas at Disney's Grand Californian

After reviewing the new incentives, I decided to add-on points at The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa at Disneyland.

I purchased 125 points at VGC @ $96/pt. :)

I now have a total of 1,125 points spread across 6 home resorts. :sohappy:

I'll be staying a week at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa at Disneyland in May, so I'm looking forward to seeing the progress that's been made at my newest home resort.

VGClogo.jpg

dvcnut39

Congratulations on your new pick up. Let us know how The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa are. I can't wait to add-on. I want Bay Lake, but the boss wants Hawaii. I think because of the huge cost of air fare from Pgh to Hawaii, I might actually win this one. Wish me luck.

TomHendricks

I have a question about having points at multiple DVC resorts. We have 360 points at Saratoga Springs and we mostly stay there. What is the advantage of having points in multiple locations? Is it just to make the reservations further out?

DVC announced new pricing and incentives.

They may be found HERE.

DVCMikeHomes6_500x100_H.jpg

Phonedave

I have a question about having points at multiple DVC resorts. We have 360 points at Saratoga Springs and we mostly stay there. What is the advantage of having points in multiple locations? Is it just to make the reservations further out?

For the most part yes. I guess depending on how you look at it, cheaper fees may also come into play at some resorts.

The thing to remember is that your advance booking right only apply to the points that you own at that particular resort.

Lets say you own 500 at BC and 500 at SSR. You cannot book 1000 points of rooms at BC 11 months out. You can only book 500 at the 11 month mark, and then must wait to book the remaining 500 SSR points.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom