New Disney World hotel offer saves up to 35% when you stay 5 nights or longer this Spring and Summer 2024

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This newest deal has higher discounts than usual because they are really trying to increase the length of trips. I suppose that’s one way to convince people to cut the Sea World day or Universal weekend, but I do wonder: if this is necessary now, what kind of discount will we see summer ‘25 once Epic Universe is open?
I'm willing to be paid by Disney to make the parks look crowded. I mean... more than what they already pay me to be a shill here.

NelleBelle

We generally stay at a minimum of 7 nights, typically more like 10, so this new discount is definitely nice. But if I do take my teen and adult sons, we definitely will be doing a few days at USO. However, we will stay on property there instead of at WDW for those days.

ToTBellHop

We generally stay at a minimum of 7 nights, typically more like 10, so this new discount is definitely nice. But if I do take my teen and adult sons, we definitely will be doing a few days at USO. However, we will stay on property there instead of at WDW for those days.
Universal is able to limit discounts at their priciest resorts by including Express. I cannot understand why Disney doesn’t try throwing in “free” Genie+ at deluxes in lieu of a discount. So many people already believe you HAVE to buy it anyway.

PSUDisney77

The historical discounts have not been very reliable predictors of new discounts post covid. MouseSavers has a list of discounts going back to 2020. This current promo is the best I have seen in a long time, better than most of the Visa discounts, at least for the Value and Mods. And, more rooms and resorts seem to be available than in the past. For example, POFQ was rarely available for discounts pre covid. And, Value resorts were more typically in the 10-15% range, not like the 25% I just booked for ASM.

You could always check the WDW site yourself to see if the 5th sleeper room is available with the discount. And, if so, then you can ask your TA to modify the reservation.
The only option available for this discount is the preferred room at CBR. I looked at others and it was the same for All-Star Movies and Coronado. But Pop and Riverside had multiple options with this discount. Could that be based on the amount of their current bookings?

dmw

In the Parks
No
The only option available for this discount is the preferred room at CBR. I looked at others and it was the same for All-Star Movies and Coronado. But Pop and Riverside had multiple options with this discount. Could that be based on the amount of their current bookings?
trip dates and number of rooms they make available for the discount are all factors. For these types of deals you usually have to grab them pretty close to announcement date to get room selection. It may be worth continuing to check on a regular basis. Room only discounts like this are refundable up to 5 days before check-in, so maybe something will open up.

ToTBellHop

Some of the deluxe resorts discounts are really good. i got a great rate at beach club.
We were going to use DVC points for August and then pay cash for Caribbean Beach Christmas Week but with this deal, they want less for Beach Club in August than they want for Caribbean Beach in December! It was a no-brainer. We will use our points to stay at Wilderness Lodge instead in December.

wdwfan22

We were going to use DVC points for August and then pay cash for Caribbean Beach Christmas Week but with this deal, they want less for Beach Club in August than they want for Caribbean Beach in December! It was a no-brainer. We will use our points to stay at Wilderness Lodge instead in December.
I’m doing Beach Club for August as well. The rate came out the lowest I’ve seen in years. The yacht club was like 49 more a night which i found odd.

MelliesMimi

We also got a great deal on a Beach Club Villa for September. We have stayed at the Swan and Dolphin on our last two trips but with this discount we just had to book the Beach Club! I did see that we could book the Grand Floridian for a little more but since we are traveling without the kids we need to be closer to EPCOT!!

ToTBellHop

We also got a great deal on a Beach Club Villa for September. We have stayed at the Swan and Dolphin on our last two trips but with this discount we just had to book the Beach Club! I did see that we could book the Grand Floridian for a little more but since we are traveling without the kids we need to be closer to EPCOT!!
Wonder why Beach Club, of all places, has such good deals. Bookings must be very soft for summer. Happy to take advantage, though!

ToTBellHop

People don't want access to the best WDW hotel pool during Summer? 🫤
In recent years, summer has become slow season but you still get long hours and few refurbishments. Well worth it if you can handle the weather! The last 12 months, there have been downpours every month so that’s no longer unique to summer. Oddly, we had less rain at WDW during our August 2023 trip than April 2023!

PSUDisney77

trip dates and number of rooms they make available for the discount are all factors. For these types of deals you usually have to grab them pretty close to announcement date to get room selection. It may be worth continuing to check on a regular basis. Room only discounts like this are refundable up to 5 days before check-in, so maybe something will open up.
So I kept checking this past week and yesterday a water/pool 5th sleeper option was available for our dates so asked my TA to rebook. Very good deal and it saves a little more money than a preferred room. We just want to be close to the Skyliner, but we know requests are not guaranteed. Thanks for the advice!

NelleBelle

How long do these promotions typically run? I.E what is likely the drop dead book-by date for a late September trip?
I think they only have a certain number of rooms for each promotion, so there could be availability now or none. I’d recommend d at least putting $ down to reserve your room for The promotion you want.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom