New Disney Website Problem

bsiev1977

Has anyone else had any trouble transfering their rez info over to the new site? When I enter in my confirmation number I get a message saying something like "reservation can't be found as entered.."

I know for sure I entered everything in properly.

Could it be i'm not going until about this time next year? Or is it simply a case of bugs in the new system?

AylaRanzz

Yeah, I tried bringing up my reservation for April last night and it wouldn't recognize my number. I'm going to be making a payment this week and adding our flight info, can I just call up to do this.

Upvote 0

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
Has anyone tried to do online check-in with all this going on?

I just tried to set up my online reservation so I could check in at the ten day mark (in 3 days), but it won't recognize my reservation number :( If I can't get it to recognize my number, I won't be able to check in early. Can you call to check in early by chance?

Upvote 0

copcarguyp71

Very disappointed that they lost the feature that enabled you to save up to five packages! I just chatted with a representative who confirmed that you can only put one vacation in your cart at a time. Perhaps this has already been discussed here but it certainly makes it much more difficult to compare resorts, travel dates and ticket options. Any ideas about where to send feedback about this @ Disney? I am hoping they are looking for feedback and listening with an open mind.

Upvote 0

Kristia

Has anyone tried to do online check-in with all this going on?
I have tried to do the online check-in and it is not working. When you click online check-in on your reservation window it comes up with another window that says Online check-in is currently unavailable. We arrive on Jan 10. Guess we may be checking in the old-fashioned way.

Edited to Add - I just tried with Firefox. Firefox took me to the old website and I was able to do the online check-in from the old site.

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

When I log in, the website is telling me that I can check in online 60 days in advance. Has anyone else seen that, and is that a new thing? What happened to the ten days in advance?

Upvote 0

Irie

I got hit with a SURVEY on the new website's quality. If anyone else get's this? Fire away.

I did and did not hold back.

When I log in, the website is telling me that I can check in online 60 days in advance. Has anyone else seen that, and is that a new thing? What happened to the ten days in advance?

I still can't retrieve my resort reservation on the new site. The wierd thing is that when they were going back and forth b/w the old and new site, it allowed me to check-in online on the old site. I was around 45 days out at the time. I printed out the page for proof. Good thing I did it then since the new site won't even acknowledge that I'm going there in 36 days.

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

I did and did not hold back.

I've done the same before.

I still can't retrieve my resort reservation on the new site. The wierd thing is that when they were going back and forth b/w the old and new site, it allowed me to check-in online on the old site. I was around 45 days out at the time. I printed out the page for proof. Good thing I did it then since the new site won't even acknowledge that I'm going there in 36 days.

45 days - interesting. Also, interesting, I haven't been bouncing back and forth between the old and new sites.

Upvote 0
I don't like the new site at all. Didn't have trouble adding my ADRs for our Jan 26th-Feb 2nd trip but the site kept freezing earlier in the week. Then I'd switch pages and come back to my schedule page and all my reservations would be gone. I've got all my confirm #s so I'm just chalking it up to a faulty new system not showing everything. It was not as user friendly as the old site. Very surprised Disney released it without crossing all their Ts.

Upvote 0

Todd H

Was that on the old site?

It was on the old site. Everything shows up on the new site though, including the fact that I checked in. The only problem is it wouldn't take my requests when checking in originally. If I try to make changes to the check-in on the new site, it gives me an error.

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

It was on the old site. Everything shows up on the new site though, including the fact that I checked in. The only problem is it wouldn't take my requests when checking in originally. If I try to make changes to the check-in on the new site, it gives me an error.

Thanks. This is getting curiouser and curiouser.

Upvote 0

Jennibelle

For some reason the old site came up on my iPad and even 30 days out I could check in.

I was able to add my resort reservation to the new site from my iPhone but it had to have capital letters in the reservation for my resort. I tried it with lower case letters and it didn't recognize it but then changed to capital letters and it worked.

Upvote 0

tsp

Since the changing of the website I have not been able to access passholder rate offer/pages. Has anyone else had success getting to the passholder offers?. It does now at least show my upcoming reservation in 18 days.

Upvote 0

DfromATX

I just checked and got the new one. The only reservation it showed was the one I called in, but none of the ones I made online are there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom