New Disney Tattoo.

bigkbull

Haha nice. The way the photo was cropped it looked like your shoe at the bottom, not a bracelet. Wasn't trying to doubt you, just thought I was seeing things. It does look awesome tho!

dtstangl

I approve. Here's mine...

36203_411339357457_508037457_4419432_581231_n.jpg

wilkeliza

That is one nice tattoo. Keep care of it because that piece of art is worth it. I got mine over a year and a half ago now and it still looks like it was just done. My boyfriend who didn't take as great care with his as I did mine is already starting to fade and they were done the same day by the same artist (different tattoos but still simple black ones).

MattyDrums

Original Poster
Thanks for all the love everyone.

Just a piece of advice to everyone, if you ever want to feel awesome about yourself go out and get a nice Disney tattoo and then post a picture of it on this board and let the compliment come rolling in. A super ego boost!

Thanks again, its VERY appreciated.

AlishaMisha

Thank You MR FERRET :D It's my pride and joy. Whenever I strut around the pools or waterparks I always get compliments. When I was at Stormalongbay I had a guy stop in his tracks and said "WHOA! You're a HARDCORE Disney fan aren't you? Hey guys, look at that!" Haha. Felt nice :king:

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
Heres my new one, so new its only 3 hours old...

newtattoo.jpg

Please excuse the gore, its gonna look amazing once its healed!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom