New disney ride ideas!

ctxak98

Original Poster
:wave:First I want to explain what i am doing. All my rides that I wil be talking about will either be a new version of a ride or a whole new ride itself. the first ride that I want to elaborate on is a new version of the ride DINOSAUR!!!!

In this version the ride has changed back to CTX and is much more dark, rough, and loud! you enter the same(the styracosaurus is back infront instead of aladar) the pre-show is the same and also is loading. the time tunnel is a little differant you enter the time tunnel and bright lights flash and the red winding tubes glow up as you move forward. fog starts to fill the room and the room becomes filled with stars as if in space or another dimension. your car is locked in on a new type of track in wich it is rotating in a circle (like in primeval whirl)'i will post concept art at later date. then you rush into the old glass breaking affect which is not there anymore. finally you arrive in the cretacous period. the whole beginning is the same untill the raptors. the raptor on the rock calls out to a raptor in a nearby field of grass. the raptors head peeks out and stares down the vehicle. you see the raptor go under the grass. the grass moves and shakes in a straight shot toward you and as soon as the first meteor hits the raptor jumps out at you. the parts after are the same until the terydactyl. the terodactyl actually swoops down from a bar at a very fast pace and actually moves its mouth and wings. after the dip under the terodactyl you come across the computer saying fog up ahead slow down. the dr says he has tracked another big dino but it is no where in sight. you ended up on a log bridge and on one side of you is a Pachyrinocerous(a new dino that i added to fit the story) on the other side is just a thick layer of fog. the tree starts to kinda tip and creek. you see in the distance of the fog a carnotaur emerge from the fog and spots you(the carno will only be a half of the body because the fog will be blocking the guests view of the bottom half)the carno starts to lunge at you and you escape barely and the carno scratches the engine wich sends your vehicle plunging in to total darkness going off track off what is planned by the computer. the engine is fried and by this point so are you because you end up in the chasing carno scene( the carno will be chasing much farther)after you go through right left and the iguanodon is the final scene. you are going on a fast paced straight shot with meteors falling everywhere(again concept art will be made soon for this part). the meteor is depicted on a screen a long distance infront of you. it crashes and smoke bursts out and out of the smoke comes a AAA of a carno that looks like it will eat you but doesn't. you go down the hill at the end and go back through the time portal and safely get home.......

-leave as many comments please!!!!!! be honest.....soon to come from me are these following ideas....
-tip top club restaraunt
-television through time
-imagineering:behind the scene
-honey i shrunk the guests
-dark tower
-hercules dark ride
-indiana jones:mine shaft escape
-cretacous trail dinosaur shows
-the red river:tour boats
-gryffon flyers
-incredibles great adventure
-halo ride?????still not developed at all
-cloneship adventure:eek:rder 36
-animal kingdom nightime show
-fantasia:into the animation

enjoy!!!:sohappy:

Disneyson 1

Pretty good idea! Remember to write all of your ideas down. Don't rush! I can tell that you couldn't wait to write your ideas down! You have great ideas, give 'em a chance to develop. Great things I see from you!

ctxak98

Original Poster
Thanx for your comments and Yeah the ctx ideas are much more rushed than I thought they were. I'll work on them and display them at a later date. the next attraction I would like to shine some light on is the tip top club restaraunt.

: This ride will take place in the Hollywood tower hotel.
-this is a more expensive restaraunt like the cinderella castle.
: you first are summoned by one of the bellhops to an additional elevator added in the building. you enter the elevator and the magic begins. the tip top club is said to be at the top of the hotel but in reality the top of the tower is being used by the ride

: the elevator is actually only going up one or two floors but it makes you feel like your traveling all the way up.
: the bellhop acts creepy and scary as usual but once you hit the fifth or 6th floor the light start to dim and the elevator is lighted up by special light effects similar to those in journey to imagination.
: the lights come up and the bellhop is back to normal as he/she would act back in 1939. The doors open and you immediately recieve help to your table and you are welcomed back to that era of swing and jitterbuging.
: there is a big band playing music such as "sing sing sing" or "In the mood"
: every so often a guest performer will sing or dance
: there is also a dance floor so you can get up and dance away to the great music of the 30's and 40's.

......so i still need to post some concept art for this as well but tell me what you think so far.:wave:

MaterA113

I agree with Disneyson the first CTX seemed rushed but good base. Great idea for the tip top club, actually havent thought of that. Looking forward to more of your ideas here.

comics101

Thanx for your comments and Yeah the ctx ideas are much more rushed than I thought they were. I'll work on them and display them at a later date. the next attraction I would like to shine some light on is the tip top club restaraunt.​

: This ride will take place in the Hollywood tower hotel.
-this is a more expensive restaraunt like the cinderella castle.
: you first are summoned by one of the bellhops to an additional elevator added in the building. you enter the elevator and the magic begins. the tip top club is said to be at the top of the hotel but in reality the top of the tower is being used by the ride​

: the elevator is actually only going up one or two floors but it makes you feel like your traveling all the way up.
: the bellhop acts creepy and scary as usual but once you hit the fifth or 6th floor the light start to dim and the elevator is lighted up by special light effects similar to those in journey to imagination.
: the lights come up and the bellhop is back to normal as he/she would act back in 1939. The doors open and you immediately recieve help to your table and you are welcomed back to that era of swing and jitterbuging.
: there is a big band playing music such as "sing sing sing" or "In the mood"
: every so often a guest performer will sing or dance
: there is also a dance floor so you can get up and dance away to the great music of the 30's and 40's.​

......so i still need to post some concept art for this as well but tell me what you think so far.:wave:​

I absolutly love this. It's a fantastic idea! Great work!!!

ctxak98

Original Poster
Thankyou all for your comments and tonight I will be posting two more rides but I have to work out two more things and I should be ready after all im only seventeen so I have a lot of homework as well......:wave:

ctxak98

Original Poster
Sorry this took so long to post but the next ride idea I had was for disneys Animal Kingdom.....

attraction: the red river tour boats
-this ride would take place in the new land added to this park called the amazon.
-the tour would be of the red river wich is named that for there wild exotic flower that blooms bright red, but what the guests don't realize is that the day they go off on there tour the forecast becomes foggy and rainy.
-the trip turns it's course when the boat can't make any contact and the fog rolls in
-the boat suddenly goes off track and falls down a waterfall. the tour guide becomes worried because she doesn't know exactly where they have ended up.

-throughout the ride she keeps trying to make contact with other ports for docking the boat.....but she can't. finally she reaches a port that is frantic and telling the tourguide the waters there in are not safe enough.

- this part of the water has been known to be attacked by giant anacondas. she/he says they are on there way to port but keep a look out.
-the water starts to play tricks on the guests and suddenly the boat shakes roughly.
-the audience hears a big splash to the right side of there boat and everyone looks. as the on the other side a AAA anaconda falls down from a nearby hanging tree and hisses and what not to the guests the boat turns quickly before being eaten by the anaconda. the boat encounters the snakle three more times along the way and eventually ends up traping the anaconda and docking at the nearby port in the amazon.
-this ride is clearly meant to be more for older guests in the park and could easily frighten young children.

let me know what you think or if you could add anything I would appreciate it greatly!:sohappy:

ctxak98

Original Poster
This is just a smaller attraction I want to explain quickly and It's called :gryffon gliders(similar to the universal ride but differant)

-the ride would be inside beastly kingdom and would fly around and in the themed land of mythical creatures . the gryffon would go past a series of scenes from the narnia series.
-the gryffon would be flying you around in harnessed chairs that are strapped on to his back that fall bellow his stomach.
-each gryffon has a name and there all semi aaa's and talk to you during your flight,
-nothing major but a fun idea I had for beatly kingdom...

ctxak98

Original Poster
Ok so I have decided to post my idea of the ride dragon tower for beastly kingdom.
-in my version the ride is actually called "dark tower".
-the que starts of in a far away cottage which just happens to be merlins house. the meander through his house of magic and wonders. soon a group is taken into a small room which is your briefing room.

-there is a couldron in the corner of the room, as the lights go down the couldron stars to bubble and smoke rises and the smoke creates a ring around a movie screen viewing an image of merlin talking to you about how he needs your help. he needs you to go over to the dark tower for him to retrieve the dark dragon scale which lies at the heart of the tower. he says the dragon scale is for the most imortant thing he has ever needed in his life.
-he explains that through magic he will transport you to the dragon rock castle by caldrons of his. he will then speak to you go through the tower.

-once the briefing ends you leave the room and you walk to a loading area. you are loaded in to your caldrons and then your off.
-you turn the next corner and there is an AAA of merlin wishing you luck and him saying the spell. the room fills with fog and magic and stars start to fill the room. the room actually is moving down and the track rumbles so it feels like you are being lifted from the ground but it;s really not.
-once the spell is over the caldrons rocket even faster than rock'n rollercoaster through a magical transport tunnel which ends up in dragon rock castle.

-once inside the castle you start off on a slow journey and endup in a room of lit torches. you accidentally take a wrong step and the dragon opens it's eye which was disguised as the wall. the dragon (aaa of course) breathes fire at you and you move forward. you then go through a scene which takes you to an outside tunnel . the dragon in there is sleeping . you wake it up and the first flap the wings take blows out the fire and the cave becomes totally pitch black. the effect is that the dragon is actually following you but it really isn't . you just here noises and feel wind from the flaps and see fire breathing to either side of you . and you escaped the dragon that time.
- then you are on your way to the top of thw tower and find the scale then your hear the dragon flying on the outside of the tower. it lands on the roof of the tower but actually in reality its just sound effects. he shakes the tower so hard that you fall out and you plunge down a huge drop.

-this is where the rollercoaster really starts. you go through fast paced turns, loops, and multiple drops. you arrive and the last scene and there is just you and the dragon. the bottom is actually all lava so the steam from that rises and creates a thick layer of fog and you can't see the track.
-merlin sends you forward towards the fire that the dragon breathes. you suddenly drop through the fog, dodging the dragon. you dodge a few geysers and lava bursts and you are hurtled back to merlins cottage.

-then you get back and he thanks and congradulates them for getting the scale. and he tells you that the dragon scale is important because now he can finally............add the last ingredient to his soup for a party(this adds the funny side to the ride and by that point the guests will just laugh it off because that was such a crazy adventure!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!:)

ctxak98

Original Poster
Ok so I have decided to post my idea of the ride dragon tower for beastly kingdom.
-in my version the ride is actually called "dark tower".
-the que starts of in a far away cottage which just happens to be merlins house. the meander through his house of magic and wonders. soon a group is taken into a small room which is your briefing room.

-there is a couldron in the corner of the room, as the lights go down the couldron stars to bubble and smoke rises and the smoke creates a ring around a movie screen viewing an image of merlin talking to you about how he needs your help. he needs you to go over to the dark tower for him to retrieve the dark dragon scale which lies at the heart of the tower. he says the dragon scale is for the most imortant thing he has ever needed in his life.
-he explains that through magic he will transport you to the dragon rock castle by caldrons of his. he will then speak to you go through the tower.

-once the briefing ends you leave the room and you walk to a loading area. you are loaded in to your caldrons and then your off.
-you turn the next corner and there is an AAA of merlin wishing you luck and him saying the spell. the room fills with fog and magic and stars start to fill the room. the room actually is moving down and the track rumbles so it feels like you are being lifted from the ground but it;s really not.
-once the spell is over the caldrons rocket even faster than rock'n rollercoaster through a magical transport tunnel which ends up in dragon rock castle.

-once inside the castle you start off on a slow journey and endup in a room of lit torches. you accidentally take a wrong step and the dragon opens it's eye which was disguised as the wall. the dragon (aaa of course) breathes fire at you and you move forward. you then go through a scene which takes you to an outside tunnel . the dragon in there is sleeping . you wake it up and the first flap the wings take blows out the fire and the cave becomes totally pitch black. the effect is that the dragon is actually following you but it really isn't . you just here noises and feel wind from the flaps and see fire breathing to either side of you . and you escaped the dragon that time.
- then you are on your way to the top of thw tower and find the scale then your hear the dragon flying on the outside of the tower. it lands on the roof of the tower but actually in reality its just sound effects. he shakes the tower so hard that you fall out and you plunge down a huge drop.

-this is where the rollercoaster really starts. you go through fast paced turns, loops, and multiple drops. you arrive and the last scene and there is just you and the dragon. the bottom is actually all lava so the steam from that rises and creates a thick layer of fog and you can't see the track.
-merlin sends you forward towards the fire that the dragon breathes. you suddenly drop through the fog, dodging the dragon. you dodge a few geysers and lava bursts and you are hurtled back to merlins cottage.

-then you get back and he thanks and congradulates them for getting the scale. and he tells you that the dragon scale is important because now he can finally............add the last ingredient to his soup for a party(this adds the funny side to the ride and by that point the guests will just laugh it off because that was such a crazy adventure!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!:)

romanarms

great ride idea!, loved how you used sound effects to make it seem like he follows you, i titally could imagine it hapaning.

BTW: AAA stands for what? i know that AA is audio animatronic but what is the third A for?

ctxak98

Original Poster
Oh:hammer: ....i must have made a mistake. I do that a lot..I do mean AA. thanx for the comment .....still needs some tweeking but I actually love this ride......Wish there was a real beastly kingdom:)

Disneyson 1

Wow! I really liked the Dark Tower ride idea! IMHO, it's MUCH better than the planned "bats" plot. The action is crisp and very cool! The eye is great, and the dragon sounds amazing! Keep it up!

P.S. LOL at scale soup!

ctxak98

Original Poster
HI everyone who is reading my ride ideas....I just want to thank you for all your comments it really feels nice to hear someone actually like my ideas!

Anyways here is my next ride Ideas:

#1-Indiana Jones: Mine shaft escape

-the ride takes place in the magic kingdom's adventureland.
-the ride is set up as just an ordinary mine kart ride through a mine in the deep jungles of asia. your supposed to be looking for treasure for Indiana Jones for his museum. the ride starts of on a slow ride through the mine when Indiana jones hears a noise (the first kart will have an AA of Dr. Jones, the mine karts are in a line kinda like a train.).

- the noise sounds like a drum beat. he wants to go check out the noise. the mine kart goes through a dark tunnel that has never been touched. your Kart accidentaly hits a trigger and the wall behind you closes and therefor there is no where to go but forward.
-Indiana Jones realizes they have ended up in the temple of doom. they are seen by the bad guys under Mola ram. you are suddenly on a fast paced journey through the mine shafts trying to escape. there is a kart that follows you all the way which has bad guys in it(AA figures). your kart has many complications along the way including the going over a rickidy bridge over alligators and almost getting hit with water.

-soon you end up defeating the bad guys by exploding the mine with some dynamite and you exit the mine shaft safely and back to the loading bay..........

This is the other ride Idea:

#2-Cloneship mission: order 36

- this ride is located in the Hollywood studios and is obviously a starwars attraction.
- the ride is a mixture of simulator/ soarin/i-max
-the ride starts off in a republic hanger bay and the mission is to go to various planets and capture the command posts so that we can control the sites at which the droids army is destroying.
-as you blast into space your vehicle moves forward into the sky but it is actually a large domed room which uses the affects jst like saorin. your are flying through space and you locate a certain planet and keep getting closer to the planet(it looks like you are and feels like it but its all fake )the rooms in which you are actually in space are actually keeping your cloneship in a stationary place and the vehicle is not really moving at all. the planet getts closer and closer and as it gets closer you start to actually move forward through a show scene where you are actually on the planet.
-this happens about five times to differant planets and then you arrive back to the hanger.

I tried to explain the ride as good as possible , trust me it way better then what it sounds.....this is one of those ride you really need concept art for otherwise it won't come across like a bad ride.

Hope you like it and any questions and comments would be appreciated:)

Disneyson 1

GREAT GREAT GREAT Indy idea! Although it'd be kind of hard to have an AA of Indy in the front. Because when you load, and you see more than 1 Indy... maybe he can be on radio, and he can appear in AA form several times during the ride? The radio would also give an excuse for in-ride music and events... you could have Indy say he's in another part of the cavern and pushing a button, while you notice the trap's effects on your end. He can still guide the cart, he can just be outside of the car and pull a large switch "switching the track". And during the explosion, you could always go straight up, like an elevator track... other than that little quibble on Indy himself, the parks NEED an Indy ride and this is the perfect way to do it. It might actually work really well inside of the proposed "Mysterious Island" land in DAK.

They actually MADE a ride like "Cloneship Mission" in a now-closed Las Vegas theme park. Great minds think alike! Without digital projection in the Las Vegas ride, though themed to the center of the earth. The film always skipped and sometimes projected while the windows were open (oops!), but this ride seems to escape these problems. I always thought it would be cool to have a ride like this. Quick question, would there be a single domed room, or would you move through several different ones?

Good rides, can't wait for more!

ctxak98

Original Poster
Thanx....your ideas for Indiana Jones audio are great and I think I will change it. It would be kind of wierd to see more than one Indiana jones in the loading area..haha

...also yes there would be several domes throughout the ride. I did not know there was a ride like this....That's so cool.

ctxak98

Original Poster
Here are two more of my smaller ride ideas....

#1-television through time:

-this ride will take place in the Dinsey Hollywood Studios.
-it's in a new themed area of the park I like to call "TV Land".
-the ride is a both fast, slow and spinning tour through some of the best tv shows of all time starting form the fifties making it's way all the way up to the present.
-the ride starts out in a dark room that lights up and is stocked with radios from the 20's, 30's and 40's. they turn on and each one plays a differant radio broadcast from a long time ago and suddenly the lights dim......right infront of you is a giant screen t.v. from the fifties and your vehicle zooms through it and your on your journey through the t.v. shows.

-you pass certain t.v. shows such as I love lucy, bewitched, ________ van , golden girls, fraiser, leave it to beaver, the brady bunch, gilligans island, then hitting todays popular reality t.v. shows like american idol, dancing with the stars, and so you think you can dance......the cool thing about this attraction is that the whole thing is mad out of t.v.'s , even the walls.

#2-Hercules:zero to hero:

-the ride is just a short dark ride for kids that goes through the scenes of the movie in one of zeus's charriot's.
-this ride will feature some of the most high tech AA figures for the titans.

-just a short idea and I've always wanted a short ride of hercules......

Disneyson 1

T.V TT sounds cool. I like the radio scene, and can picture it. I see where' you're going with the concept, but all T.Vs? If that's the case, mabye it could be a stationary thing whth a moving platform that spins... Other than a 1-room version, why not throw in some lighting and maybe an AA scene here and there? Special effects would be good, too. I'm sure the end could always be freshened up with new shows. Herc is a really good idea, it might work best in DHS. Keep it up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom