New Disney Parks CD to release this year!

aladdin2007

I have to say while I havent listened to it yet, the new tracks are kinda a joke. The new star tours throne room for example is only 57 secs,,,toy story mania hot potato 47 secs,,,,test track 3:55, the casey jr tracks only a minute or two, but mermaid medley is almost 10 min. Its evident they did as little new as possible except for the mermaid. Hopefully its good.

RSoxNo1

Is this available online at the Disney Store or through iTunes? I can't seem to find it and I'd like to buy both Disneyland and Disney World.

aladdin2007

As most of us are wanting to know.. What is Test Track like?

I believe its strickly from the queue portion. I was hoping for the up ramp sounds effects/music etc or something from in the ride but this sounds like just the background to me when your walking in the building etc. Just a nice instrumental track nothing more.

couple more notes, the youve got a friend in me is directly from the pixar place background music, if not the toy story mania queue itself.

hot potato is the talking animatronic

star tours throne room is nice, but why not give a full track, its like a tease.

heres a surprise, the little tough to be a bug track is a different one than the previous albums.

be our guest is background music from the restaurant, not just a song lift from the movie soundtrack.

BEST TRACK= journey of the little mermaid, starts outside with the queue music you hear and then takes you inside the queue, wave sounds too, then right on the ride through the entire attraction with character safety spiels, talking animatronics etc, sound effects everything. 10min experience. If your going to buy the set buy it for this!!!!!!

Last edited:

Jerm

Test Track track is very airy pop type version of the "theme" lots of strings and gets old pretty fast. The Throne Room track is horrible! It's very hard to screw up a Star Wars track but they did it! Also the Tiki Room track which is a "new" track is not even the mk version, just a lift off DL cd. Last bit of rant while I don't expect mermaids, I would like to hear some Jack sparrow in the Pirates track.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom