new Disney Commerical, and mystery

Walt_Disney

Original Poster
If anyone has seen the new Christmas Commerical for WDW, where the snowman is in every scence with mickey ears, this is the one I'm speaking of. Anyway about half way into the commerical is a Giant Snake with fire, what ride is this from? Is this something new on an upcoming ride? Because for the life of me I can't place my finger on where in the park this snake is.

Walt_Disney

Original Poster
I haven't actually seen the commercial, but could it be Snake-Jafar from Fantasmic?

no it's not that snake, it's a big orange one with fire on both sides of him, i just looked on you tube for the video, but can't find it. Maybe someone will post the video.

Walt_Disney

Original Poster
You sure it's not from the Indy ride?

That could be what it's from. I've never been on it, so I don't know. But that makes sense. I guess it's just Disney using the same commercial for both parks again. Even though the whole commercial keeps mentioning Disney World.

Unless this is a hint that we are getting the Indy ride very soon :lookaroun

Captain Chaos

Is it the giant snake you will battle in the new Harry Potter ride?? or perhaps the design of the new monorails for the upcoming monorail expansion??

Ok, now I have to see this commercial......

SpaceRacer2003

I saw the commercial today on CBS.

It was all Disneyland footage. It featured a Christmas Parade passing the "Blue Ribbon Bakery". They showed the DL Haunted Mansion and the Indiana Jones ride as well. The voice over and the ending which shows the WDW logo was just overlayed on a Disneyland commercial.

I assume that our So. Cal friends may be seeing the same thing with a proper ending for DL.

Walt_Disney

Original Poster
After watching the comercial again today, i noticed it must be some sort of snake on the Indy ride. B/c i'm 100% sure it's not the one from Fantasmic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom