New Discounts Released Jan 4-April 2 '09

Kman101

not bad, actually. $49 a night for value? awesome. $99 for moderate? even better!

where were these discounts when i actually had the money to make several quick trips a year back in 2007? :ROFLOL:

mousefan1972

Original Poster
So I was just reading the page regarding the package discounts... apparently, this can be a better deal than the "Buy 4/get 3 free" promo if you are either staying at value for all 7 nights, or are staying less than 7 nights in any resort category. Might be worth pricing it out, for those of you who booked the previous deal.

kcnole

just be careful in your calculations. You can only get that cheap rate from Sun-Thurs. I don't know what the rate is on Fri and Sat.

Mikester71

So is it worth it for me to phone my CAA agent and have her look into this code? I had her switch us over to the buy 4, get 3 free when it came out and it saved us quite a bit of money. Don't want to keep bugging her, but if it will end up saving us some substantial money, then I guess I can. :shrug:

ToTBellHop

So is it worth it for me to phone my CAA agent and have her look into this code? I had her switch us over to the buy 4, get 3 free when it came out and it saved us quite a bit of money. Don't want to keep bugging her, but if it will end up saving us some substantial money, then I guess I can. :shrug:
bugging her? It's her job. Call her up and see--if it saves you money, book it; if not, stick with what you have.

pajammies

There are codes on Mousesavers that include the dining plan options also.

I just called and the discount is only for Sun-Thurs. The other thing I realized as I was calling is that I have a $200 gift card from the buy 4 get 3 promo, (only going 5 nights though) so I was told I would loose that if I changed promotion codes. So it would not have saved me any money at all.

Mikester71

There are codes on Mousesavers that include the dining plan options also.

I just called and the discount is only for Sun-Thurs. The other thing I realized as I was calling is that I have a $200 gift card from the buy 4 get 3 promo, (only going 5 nights though) so I was told I would loose that if I changed promotion codes. So it would not have saved me any money at all.

Ahhh yes...the $200 gift cards. :drevil: I will not be checking this code out after all.

krisrunsdisney

Just checked the Disney site. It's $49 per night Jan 4-15, Jan 19 thru Feb 12, Sunday thru Thursday. It's $79 per night Sun- Thurs Feb 16-April 2. Book by January 4.

devoy1701

not bad, actually. $49 a night for value? awesome. $99 for moderate? even better!

where were these discounts when i actually had the money to make several quick trips a year back in 2007? :ROFLOL:

I used this discount once in 2007 and once in 2008 to stay at CBR...the Passholder Rate has always been $99 for a moderate during non-holiday, non-summer season...:dazzle:

dave2822

Any other CMs know if you can use those discounts and THEN use your cast discount as well?

I'm guessing no ... but it's worth asking :lookaroun

wannabeBelle

Hey there all Great news!!! The booking window for this great offer has been extended to January 24th!!! The dates for the extension are as follows:
February 9th,2009 through April 4th, 2009 and April 19, 2009 through June 27th, 2009
Travel between 2/9/2009 and 3/29/2009 to get the $200.00 gift card from Disney!!!
Hope this information is helpful!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom