New discounts are out

captainkidd

Won't do me any good since all of July is blacked out - Thanks Disney.:mad: But for anyone else going this year:

April 2011 - October 2011 - Save up to 40% Valid for stays select nights 4/28/11-6/14/11 and 8/16/11-10/1/11.
Save up to 35% off the non-discounted price when booking a room at Walt Disney World for stays most nights 4/28/11-6/14/11.

• Save 15% at All Star Movies
  • Save 20% on Select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
  • Save 25% on Select Disney Moderate Resorts, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort
  • Save 30% on Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
  • Save 35% on Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Save up to 40% off the non-discounted price when booking a room at Walt Disney World for stays most nights 8/16/11-10/1/11.

• Save 20% at All Star Movies
  • Save 25% on Select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
  • Save 30% on Select Disney Moderate Resorts, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort
  • Save 35% on Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
  • Save 40% on Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

• SMP
  • YW3
This discount must be booked from 1/3/11 to 3/27/11. Discounted rates available most nights 4/28/11-6/14/11 and 8/16/11-10/1/11. There is a limited number of rooms available for this discount. There may be a minimum length of stay requirement for Friday or Saturday arrivals. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply.

thewhitequeen

I'm booked for May but to compare prices I went online and I couldn't book it on the Disney site. :confused: Perhaps they don't have the discounts loaded? We're deciding if we want to go in August.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thank you! I just saved $475! :king:

EDIT: Make that $570! - I did the right math, but for the wrong dates!

Upvote 0

heartodisney

Rats, my dates will not match...oh well..I do hope they might have some type of meal discounts, need all I can for four people! Good luck to all that qualify for the dates posted!

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I'm booked for May but to compare prices I went online and I couldn't book it on the Disney site. :confused: Perhaps they don't have the discounts loaded? We're deciding if we want to go in August.

"This discount must be booked from 1/3/11 to 3/27/11."

-
you can book online Monday -

Upvote 0

DanStat

I hope the answer to this question isn't as obvious as I think. If I plan to stay Sept. 30-Oct. 6, does the discount stop after Oct. 1? I've heard that for promos like Free Dining, the offer applies to your entire stay, up to 14 days, as long as you check-in by the end date.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

I hope the answer to this question isn't as obvious as I think. If I plan to stay Sept. 30-Oct. 6, does the discount stop after Oct. 1? I've heard that for promos like Free Dining, the offer applies to your entire stay, up to 14 days, as long as you check-in by the end date.
I may be wrong, but I don't believe room only discounts do that. Only packages, like free dining.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thank you! Exactly what I've been waiting for! So I can call to add this to my existing reservation, right?
If it's available for your existing reservation yes. When I called, I had to switch from a preferred room to a river view room because the discount wasn't available for the room type I had. But my existing reservation wsa amended to show the change and apply the discount.

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

Wow, last year we got a 45% discount on our ressie at the GF in April. This year it would be 30%. Big difference.

Edited to add: The 45% off was a passholder rate. Perhaps those will be a bit higher...

Upvote 0

gccgrad1996

just wait

For all of you going in July and late June, just wait. I am a teacher and the only time I can go is late June and July. For the last 2 years they extended the dates through the summer for discounts. Two years ago we got the buy 4 get 3 free deal and last year we got I believe 30% off a mod resort and both trips were around 4th of July. Just keep checking hopefully for all of you it will be extended. I won't be going this summer :(, I will have a 2 month old at that point :) and I am not willing to travel with an infant, but I will be back in 2012, hopefully looking for a discount like all of you. Good Luck!!

Upvote 0

daks

They gave it to me today over the phone. :king:

I just called today to try to get the discount for Wilderness Lodge in May and the woman on the phone told me that the passholder discount still only went up to April 16. Did I get someone who just didn't know what they were talking about, or did you get lucky by getting it before 1/3? Do I need a specific coupon code? I usually just ask for "the passholder discount."

edit: is "SMP" what I need to get the discount?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom