New Discount Codes

mbaker1277

I am a home based travel agent, and this afternoon I was on the phone with Disney's Central Reservations who advised me that on August 24th the discount codes now in effect will be changing. I don't know if that means they will expire or if new ones will be posted at this time. Also I was advised that as of Monday, Dining reservations will be making PS for the Candlelight Processional Package. I hope this helps some of you, so I thought I would pass this along.

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Are you sure it was August and not September. The current codes are good for booking until September 23.

...or Disney is really gonna change the code again. Maybe better %! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mbaker1277

Original Poster
The reservationist told me that it would be the end of this month, but maybe he was a little confused? He stated that he just learned all of the new codes only to have to replace them with others on the 24th. I hope this is the right info! Maybe they will be better discounts, but I kind of doubt it since they are already 40% off, but maybe thay will be extending the option dates.

Upvote 0

zdonahue

How do you use the disconut codes when you call CR? Do you just ask for a quote - and then mention the code to see how much cheaper you can get the room or do you mention the code right from the beginning? Thanks - I'm new at this:lookaroun

Upvote 0

jmarc63

MBAKER do you know when they will have codes for after the holliday season .? I was planning on going in February to WDW and was wonder when I could find codes to make reservations and calculate what it would cost me?

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

Originally posted by zdonahue
Sorry - that should read discount codes not disconut.:brick:

Still, it might be fun calling and asking if it will help any if you have a DISCOnut code . . . tell them you're gonna spend a lot of time at 8-trax . . .

:lol:

Upvote 0

mbaker1277

Original Poster
I'm not sure when the new codes will be available after the holidays, but we usually go the first week of february every year, and the rates are value season then and pretty affordable. I can check and see if there will be any codes issued, but usually they don't have that info this far in advance.

Upvote 0

jmarc63

Originally posted by mbaker1277
I'm not sure when the new codes will be available after the holidays, but we usually go the first week of february every year, and the rates are value season then and pretty affordable. I can check and see if there will be any codes issued, but usually they don't have that info this far in advance.

Thanks mbaker, I knew that they wouldn't have any codes for after the holidays this early. I was wondering if they would be available by Decamber??

Upvote 0

cymbaldiva

I am a home based travel agent, and this afternoon I was on the phone with Disney's Central Reservations who advised me that on August 24th the discount codes now in effect will be changing. I don't know if that means they will expire or if new ones will be posted at this time. Also I was advised that as of Monday, Dining reservations will be making PS for the Candlelight Processional Package. I hope this helps some of you, so I thought I would pass this along.

Hi! Can you hook me up if there's anything good for during the dates of the F & W festival? I'm in AL too, so you know I really need a vacation!

Pretty Please? :)

Upvote 0

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

Hiya mbaker1277:wave:

I have a question.....maybe you will know......since CBR is shutting down for rehab and for the new foodcourt being built.... Are the Port Orleans Resorts going to packed due to the guests who booked CBR going to other moderates.... just wondering... Thanks :)

Upvote 0

mbaker1277

Original Poster
Hi! thanks for all of your questions. please feel free to email me at MBAKER1277@CS.COM and I can answer any questions or work with you privately. I'm not sure how the closing of CBR is going to affect the other moderates. I know thw reservationists will try to substitute other moderate resorts first, but they are also offering upgrades to deluxe resorts for as little as $20 a night to guests who are forced to change their reservations. I believe that alot of guests will take advantage of this and experience a deluxe resort for the first time due to the savings. I think the POFQ will be affected more due to the smaller size, but not so much as to be a total sell-out. The POR , being much larger in size, won't be affected as much.
I don't know if you have ever been in September, but the only time we were ther in that month was when I was 4 months pregnant and it was HOT! But I would love to try the Food and Wine Festival, and I thimk that it will be pretty nice then , around the end of the month. have a great time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom