New Dining Rules

cymbaldiva

I have 2 points -

1. I just have to take a moment to :rolleyes: at those who rub in the fact that they already have ressies. I don't personally want them, but some people do - it's a bit tacky to gloat.

2. How do ya'll know where you want to eat months from now anyway? :confused: I don't even know what I'll have for breakfast in the morning!

Scottwdw

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
2. How do ya'll know where you want to eat months from now anyway? :confused: I don't even know what I'll have for breakfast in the morning!

This is how my family does it. We usually plan which parks we'll be at for each day of our stay at WDW. From there we see if there's any PS restaurants we would like to eat at for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Either at the park we are visiting or a nearby resort.

Will our selections change over time and if something comes up at WDW before or after we are there to cause us to change, sure, but it's just our way. We enjoy the unique foods and themeing of the restaurants almost as much as the attractions.

And, yep, if you are flexible, most of the time you can get a PS once you are at WDW. With the exception of character meals, they always need a PS , IMO.

tercon57

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if this new PS policy is going to effect guided tours? I have called WDW-TOUR a few times and was told that there is a new policy for advanced reservations for guided tours. One CM told me they were 45 days out and another told me they were 90 days out. Does anyone know the facts?

Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom