New DHS Park Map debuting on the 31st

WaltsApprentice

Actually, what may be more telling is that the Narnia exhibit ISN'T on the new map... (I presume the #10 is for One Man's Dream)

-Rob

It doesn't open I believe until Early June...Late May... we have a while to put it on. Plus if you did put it on then people would come to it expecting to see it. For example, for the longest time they had the FP symbol for Star Tours...yet some days it had FP and some days they didn't do it, it all matter on the park attendance. Well guest would be soo angry that didn't get a FP for Indy (which is totally a waste to do...but thats a whole different thread) bc they were saving it for Star Tours and when they got there that was one of the days they were not offering it. Soooo At one point they took it off the map because of all the problems from that one little symbol. Yet its funny they want to get a FP...when the attaction (which only gets crowded after a LMA or Indy show gets out) is most of the time just a walk on...I guess they want to run on instead of walking on??:shrug::lookaroun

Fun2BFree

Looks good, but I now see how little expansion space Pixar Place has without getting rid of the Backlot Tour. Otherwise, it's completely boxed in by the GMR, Animation Courtyard and Backlot Tour.

dfrolick

The Pixar section does look very closed in (the brick wall also surprised me). From the pictures everyone has been posting I just thought it was a bigger section. BUT, we have to remember great things come in small packages :D. Can you tell we are really pumped about the TSM ride???

I was reviewing the Narnia exhibit on-line earlier this week and wanted to know if it is open yet? Does anyone know if the Aslan chamber room and walkthough is ready for visitors? We just took our DD's to see the movie and they would get the biggest kick out of seeing that room. I always try to do a little research before we go so I make sure we don't miss anything or get surprised. Can never be too careful with a 6 and 4 year old. Let's just say the first time my DH and I took my little sister on the Great Movie Ride at DHS, she was sitting in my lap FREAKING OUT because of the Alien "meet and greet"!!! NOT PRETTY.

kdjf4

Kodak's waterproof camera does NOT have flash...............makes for great sunrise/sunset pictures from airplane windows.

MKCP 1985

Love how Kodak is hocking a waterproof camera with The Little Mermaid above it.

What I think is funny is that the ad says to "never miss a shot" and they're advertising a camera with a flash for a show that doesn't allow you to take flash pictures.

After checking out the details of the new attraction, I noticed that as well! :eek: Too funny!

LOL... yeah, saw that and thought it was hilarious. Plus, notice what the text says... "for outdoor and daylight use only." :lol:
Nobody reads the fine print! :p

Kodak's waterproof camera does NOT have flash...............makes for great sunrise/sunset pictures from airplane windows.

oops. . . upon further review, you are correct. Lens and viewfinder only, with big twist on top to advance the film. It sure looks like a flash at first blush.

disneydata

Original Poster
Anyone else find it a little weird that they did a new front for BPB and now a new one for TSM? I am not complaining just wondering...also does the new map show the party zones for Block Party?
The show stops for BPB are tentative and may change which is why they are not listed on the new map.

EpcotServo

Called it!

picture.php

:D

Fun2BFree

Very interesting. I like the addition of the green army men to the map. But they forgot to change the MGM logo to the new DHS logo on the arch! :lookaroun

And they still haven't changed that horrible CG Hat image. If it's gonna stay, at least make it fit in with the rest of the map. :shrug:

ILOVEDISNEY

There is a new stock of park maps that were put on hold for distribution until the 31st for the official opening of TSM. I was able to snag one and scanned it in.

Front/Back
Image_13_.jpg

Ride location - note that the left refurb wall is still up and will remain up for a while.
Untitled-12.jpg

Ride description
Image_15_.jpg

Enjoy!

From the look of the map only one way to enter Pixar Place?

JEANYLASER

That is awesome map disney might proud! Next year American Idol Experience attraction will be in the cover of the DHS park Map.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom