New DHS Park Map debuting on the 31st

disneydata

Original Poster
There is a new stock of park maps that were put on hold for distribution until the 31st for the official opening of TSM. I was able to snag one and scanned it in.

Front/Back
Image_13_.jpg

Ride location - note that the left refurb wall is still up and will remain up for a while.
Untitled-12.jpg

Ride description
Image_15_.jpg

Enjoy!

TheBeatles

Is that brick wall by Backlot Tour just for illustration or will it eventually become a barricade to keep guests out of that area.

mpaul32001

Untitled-12.jpg

Did anyone notice the little spot on the ABC Theater tower where the ABC logo used to be? What's that in it's place? It's too small to see...

Anyone else find it a little weird that they did a new front for BPB and now a new one for TSM? I am not complaining just wondering...also does the new map show the party zones for Block Party?

Rob562

Actually, what may be more telling is that the Narnia exhibit ISN'T on the new map... (I presume the #10 is for One Man's Dream)

-Rob

wannab@dis

What I think is funny is that the ad says to "never miss a shot" and they're advertising a camera with a flash for a show that doesn't allow you to take flash pictures.
LOL... yeah, saw that and thought it was hilarious. Plus, notice what the text says... "for outdoor and daylight use only." :lol:

WaltsApprentice

So the question in my mind is... are One Man's Dream and Narnia now in the Animation Courtyard or Pixar Place?

What I was told that Mickey Ave. Goes from Playhouse Disney...alll the way up to the sign of pixar...and then from beyond the Pixar studios sign the road changes to Pixar Place....I was told this by a One Man Dream CM. So I assume that they are part of the Animation courtyard area...if not just part of Mickey Ave. Yet, by looking at the map it doesn't have Mickey Ave on it at all...hmm...maybe its just hidden. But they are kinda themed to Animation courtyard or at least the Walt attraction is. Narina is um...well Narina. But it is the studios were anything can happen and can be moved around..or changed for a '"New Producation"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom