new DC location

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
Hi All!

My DH and I just got transferred to DC and I know that Disney is going to be building a resort here (actually about 15 minutes from where I am living). Does anyone have any info on how and when they start hiring for the resort? I checked the career page and there is nothing listed. I am looking to get a feel for how far in advance they start to hire for the new resorts.

Any info would be so great!! Thank you!

:wave:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

csaribay

Hi All!

My DH and I just got transferred to DC and I know that Disney is going to be building a resort here (actually about 15 minutes from where I am living). Does anyone have any info on how and when they start hiring for the resort? I checked the career page and there is nothing listed. I am looking to get a feel for how far in advance they start to hire for the new resorts.

Any info would be so great!! Thank you!

:wave:

It'll likely be several years before anything is posted. Disney's development plans have not been announced, merely the sale of land and the company's consideration for a resort in National Harbor. That's all.

Requisitions for Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii slated to open in fall of 2011 have not been posted (save the occasional construction/oversight posting) and likely won't be until just a few months prior to opening.

Pioneer Hall

I have to agree as well...that resort is going to be many years away at this point. You prob won't hear anything on it until Hawaii is on its feet.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
Thank you so much! I appreciate the info. Thanks again! :wave:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom