New DAS System at Walt Disney World 2024

DisneyHead123

I mean, people crashing into stuff with their ECV’s is a right of passage at WDW. Have they fixed that Hollywood Studios shop wall that partially collapsed after being hit with an ECV yet?
Ok. The point of my post was that the strategy to exit the line does in fact appear to be “push past people.” I didn’t say there was chaos in the parks.

Fido Chuckwagon

Ok. The point of my post was that the strategy to exit the line does in fact appear to be “push past people.” I didn’t say there was chaos in the parks.
Exiting a line out the back of the queue is not “pushing past people.” I mean, I get this is semantics, but people were worried that other people in the line would get annoyed/start fights over people “pushing past them.” That connotates people pushing past others towards the front of the line. Nobody is going to start an issue over someone trying to exit the line by walking backwards.

MickeyLuv'r

The fact you can’t differentiate between cast members mocking and laughing at guests to their face.
What are you talking about? That is not remotely what I wrote.

The thread is called, "Do CM's really hate GAC?" if anyone wants to read it. In the forum CM's expressed their frustrations with misbehaving guests.

For what it is worth, I am glad you and your fellow CM's didn't make fun of any guests' disabilities.

TrojanUSC

What are you talking about? That is not remotely what I wrote.

The thread is called, "Do CM's really hate GAC?" if anyone wants to read it. In the forum CM's expressed their frustrations with misbehaving guests.

For what it is worth, I am glad you and your fellow CM's didn't make fun of any guests' disabilities.

Right, but again there's a huge difference between CMs stating their feelings while off the clock or backstage. No cast member is laughing at, belittling or mocking guests to their face.

maemae74

Let's say the average WDW world guest is able to hit 5 big attractions on any given day. Than give those who need a DAS five "front of the line passes" a day anything else use the RTQ accommodation. I would be willing to bet those who genuinely need it would be OK with that and those who don't would not.

maemae74

I don't see any fat people or people with wheelchairs behind Walt.
I believe most if not all lines are wheel chair accessible. For me it is the IBS / anxiety /hidden disabilities crowd wanting the same accommodations of a severely autistic person or make a wish child. What's worse is they seem so entitled to it. If the RTQ route isn't sufficient find a destination that will cater to your every whim. I am telling you this crowd on Tik Tok is what is probably the reason for the changes that are going to negatively affect many of the deserving.

Last edited:

ditzee

I don't see any fat people or people with wheelchairs behind Walt.
Obesity rates did not begin to rise until the 80's after food companies began replacing sugar with high fructose corn syrup.
Disney brought the DAS meltdown on itself by going above and beyond in the first place. The company knew people cheated with GAC and what, they figured DAS was safe?

Touchdown

Obesity rates did not begin to rise until the 80's after food companies began replacing sugar with high fructose corn syrup.
Disney brought the DAS meltdown on itself by going above and beyond in the first place. The company knew people cheated with GAC and what, they figured DAS was safe
?
as smoking rates dramatically fell unmasking the unheathy diet most Americans consumed.

FTFY

hopemax

There is a post on the DISboards thread, with a screenshot from another source, describing one person’s experience at Mine Train, where everyone had to leave the queue… single parent, with minor children. They waited 20 minutes before parent started not feeling well. Made it back to CM, got a return time equivalent to the current wait. So they did not get credit for the 20 minutes already waited. Also said the most difficult part was exiting. Wasn’t sure they would get out before getting sick, because of the difficulty maneuvering around people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom