New CPs/New Hires

bamboo7

Original Poster
So we've been talking for a while about who has been accepted for this terms CP, and who is moving down and everything, so now that everyone is starting to get settled in, where is everyone living and working?

BradB2

I don't know about anyone else but in my case they didn't give me a choice, Chatham is where they told me I'd be when I walked up to the person that assigned the apts.

BradB

bamboo7

Original Poster
There is no choice. Your room assignments are made when you actually check in, and USUALLy everyone you check in with will be in the same complex as you.

bamboo7

Original Poster
they had been doing that, starting summer 03 or so, but now it is back to the way it was before that.

bamboo7

Original Poster
Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
So I take it the buses are running by Chatham again, then?

well, just the one bus that runs from chatham to vista, then from vista you can grab a bus anywhere else.

BradB2

Hey guys, there are now multiple busses running to chatham so you can get to lots of places from chatham. Pretty much all busses that stop at vista also stop and chatham and commons now.

BradB

bamboo7

Original Poster
Originally posted by BradB2
Hey guys, there are now multiple busses running to chatham so you can get to lots of places from chatham. Pretty much all busses that stop at vista also stop and chatham and commons now.

BradB

ohhh, very cool. it used to be a pain in the neck for chatham kids with no cars, to have to catch a bus to vista, then transfer to another bus to get wherever they needed to be.

bartman454

Being a former CP myself i can tell you the bus situation used to be a lot better, their used to be one route that went to all the housing complexes and made stops every 15 minutes, also all the resort buses went from Vista straight to the hotels rather than to the parks first. Heck their was even 2 buses that went to PI and Crossroads. Unfortunately last summer they cut down a lot on busing and while a couple cuts were okay (2 PI buses is a bit of overkill) it really hurt people who were stuck working at the resorts. The only folks that benefited were CP's who worked at MGM (which was luckily me:D )

bamboo7

Original Poster
Originally posted by bartman454
Being a former CP myself i can tell you the bus situation used to be a lot better, their used to be one route that went to all the housing complexes and made stops every 15 minutes, also all the resort buses went from Vista straight to the hotels rather than to the parks first. Heck their was even 2 buses that went to PI and Crossroads. Unfortunately last summer they cut down a lot on busing and while a couple cuts were okay (2 PI buses is a bit of overkill) it really hurt people who were stuck working at the resorts. The only folks that benefited were CP's who worked at MGM (which was luckily me:D )

yea, it is nice that they provide bussing, but i highly reccoment to anyone who is thinking about doing the CP, that you bring your own vehicle if at all possable. it makes everything 10 times more convienant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom