New Country in Epcot?

rokcandy

Originally posted by mkymaus
I think I had posted a thread about adding Greece....I think its an awesome idea!! Not only would the food be outstanding, but the deserts and the music, dancing OPA!!!!! And how about all the culture, the history, the Acropolis and Parthenon etc! The greek godesses and gods! I think out of all the left over countries Greece SHOULD be added!
Come on Eisner move your donkey!!!
:sohappy:

5 days till DISNEY BABY!!!!!

I am 100% w/ you on this...I know 2 other Mediterranean countries are there, but c'mon! *whines* ;) Really though, that would make my day.

yellowstoner

Originally posted by mkymaus
I think I had posted a thread about adding Greece....I think its an awesome idea!! Not only would the food be outstanding, but the deserts and the music, dancing OPA!!!!! And how about all the culture, the history, the Acropolis and Parthenon etc! The greek godesses and gods! I think out of all the left over countries Greece SHOULD be added!
Come on Eisner move your donkey!!!
:sohappy:

5 days till DISNEY BABY!!!!!

Hey mky, I used to live in Lake In The Hills, IL. :wave:

Pippa

Yep, my vote is with a Greece pavillion too, but I've said that on another thread somewhere.You only have to look at my occupation to see why!.......

billybaruch1

Yeah, Greece could have an Olympics tie-in. You know, marathons and all. Maybe the Wide World of Sports, too.

I'd also like to see the Conch Republic represented in the Showcase. :animwink:

TrevEG

Originally posted by tomman710
I kinda dug the additional countries that were added in that pavillion during the millenium celebration, something like that would be cool. Except for that "Journey into the Bible" Motion Simulator in Isreal ... a Bible ride? Just doesn't seem right ... now a Jesus ride with Samuel L. Jackson playing Jesus would be a good ride.:lol:

Im guessing youve never heard of the Holy Land Experience? :lol:

Im all for Greece.. But I think a Hurcules themed dark ride would be a bad idea. I remember seeing a thread where someone was talking about updating el rio del tiempo and adding the three cabilleros (sp?). A heated discussion ensued concerning putting disney characters into the world showcase. I think WS should be reserved as an area to explore real cultures and get away from the fantasy for just a bit... but not too long. :) But then again... thats just my two cents...

SirNim

Originally posted by billybaruch1
I'd also like to see the Conch Republic represented in the Showcase. :animwink:
LOL!

:lol: :lol:
Florida%20Keys%20flag.gif

Becky

Originally posted by DarkMeasures
Above all things, there should be an Antartica pavilian. Or at least a ladder pavilion.

The ladder ride is being built at MGM:cool:

Antarcticia is being added. When I was at WDW in May the snow cat was towing Ice Station Cool to the WS. The pavilion will be sponsored by Beverly.:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom