"New" clear image of the Alien Encounter alien!

TwilightZone

Original Poster
I put new in quotes since it's new to me and I assume most other people, but I was searching around for images of Alien Encounter as I like to do from time to time and found this image of some of the alien's body popping out of the broken tube!

EhSedIBUcAIi1c4.png

The guy on twitter that tweeted this didn't take this photo as he also described that he found it from somewhere else so the origins are unknown. But my best guess is that it was taken during testing of the ride due to the broken glass effect being used here, but I can't really say for sure. It's pretty cool though and gives a neat closer look to a rarely seen animatronic.

PostScott

I'm kinda sad that I wasn't to experience the ride. Was it really as bad as they say? Well not necessarily bad but just un-disney like?

Sbk1234

I'm kinda sad that I wasn't to experience the ride. Was it really as bad as they say? Well not necessarily bad but just un-disney like?
My understanding is people thought it was too scary for a Disney park, even though they had warning signs all over the place. Honestly, I didn't think it was scary, but more suspenseful. I thought it was alright, and i'm a guy who doesn't like horror movies or being scared.

PrinceCharming617

I'm not a big fan of the attraction itself, but I love the imagery. Which is kinda like what I feel for the movie Nightmare before Christmas. I don't enjoy the movie, but I love the look of it and it's characters.

PrinceCharming617

I'd love to have an animatronic/statue of the alien. That would be awesome, I'd put it right by my bed. I just hope I wouldn't wake up and forget it's there.

Sbk1234

I'd love to have an animatronic/statue of the alien. That would be awesome, I'd put it right by my bed. I just hope I wouldn't wake up and forget it's there.
A fun thing to do would be - if you have young kids - DON'T tell them you have it, then set it up by there bed in the middle of the night while they're sleeping. Then let the fun and hijinks commence.

PrinceCharming617

Since Disney now owns Alien and Predator. They should have the alien from Alien Encounter show up in one of their movies. Humans could release him to take out the bad one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom