"New" clear image of the Alien Encounter alien!

TwilightZone

Original Poster
I put new in quotes since it's new to me and I assume most other people, but I was searching around for images of Alien Encounter as I like to do from time to time and found this image of some of the alien's body popping out of the broken tube!

The guy on twitter that tweeted this didn't take this photo as he also described that he found it from somewhere else so the origins are unknown. But my best guess is that it was taken during testing of the ride due to the broken glass effect being used here, but I can't really say for sure. It's pretty cool though and gives a neat closer look to a rarely seen animatronic.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Advertisement
What photo?

PostScott

I'm kinda sad that I wasn't to experience the ride. Was it really as bad as they say? Well not necessarily bad but just un-disney like?

RememberWhen

I'm kinda sad that I wasn't to experience the ride. Was it really as bad as they say? Well not necessarily bad but just un-disney like?
It wasn’t bad. I found the shoulder harness hurt. It pushed down way too hard. And it was definitely scary for smaller people. But it was better than the stitch version.

Sbk1234

My understanding is people thought it was too scary for a Disney park, even though they had warning signs all over the place. Honestly, I didn't think it was scary, but more suspenseful. I thought it was alright, and i'm a guy who doesn't like horror movies or being scared.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom