New Characters

JerMerBear

I got a picture with Br'er Fox just yesterday. He was near the giftshop/restroom building. He was looking quite fine.

I haven't seen Clarice yet. I also know that Clara Cluck should be coming out as well.

drew81

Original Poster
JerMerBear said:
I got a picture with Br'er Fox just yesterday. He was near the giftshop/restroom building. He was looking quite fine.

I haven't seen Clarice yet. I also know that Clara Cluck should be coming out as well.

I hadn't heard anything about Clara Cluck. That's cool to hear.

Sorbo78

Sonofa.......

We were there last week and got to see Brer Bear and I thought THAT was huge. Seeing Brer Fox would have taken the cake though.

Well, we did see Launchpad McQuack which was pretty sweet too. Oh well, all the more reason to go back I suppose......

Ariellen

Br'er Fox is out again?!!! EXCITING! I'll have to look for him in August...

I got my picture with Br'er Bear and (FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!) Br'er Rabbit on my College Program. (During which I also saw Song of the South for the first-through-third times.)

Buford

051001TDL2hp0499cla-200.JPG

:eek: ....from Tokyo Disneyland....

(I have only seen her in one Chip and Dale cartoon ... makes me wonder if anyone will recognize her.....)

Ariellen

Aww, that's great! I'd love for her to come to WDW, but I don't know if C&D have quite the following here that they do in Japan. We shall see, though!

In the meantime, I'll just hope to find them as Rescue Rangers again so I can get a picture. :) (I had no camera last time I saw them in those outfits, and I was never more hugged by characters in my life when I started singing the theme song after they'd had a string of "Dale, why are you looking Hawaiian?" "Chip, are you Indiana Jones?" "Is it Halloween?" etc. Chip dropped to his knee and started 'kissing' my hand repeatedly and Dale came up and gave me a huge hug...but no camera. :( Though I did get autographs and they drew big hearts by their names. :))

CoffeeJedi

drew smith said:
Clarice is a hottie!!!!
oh please tell us you're not one of <i>those</i> people......
/shudders

that being said, its good that they're updating some of the costumes, they were looking a little dated
(for a laugh, check out what passed for "Mickey Mouse" on opening day of Disneyland in '55 :lol: )

CoffeeJedi

drew smith said:
I was just making a joke....
i know, i was too :) sorry
though the number of times you run into people on the internet with unhealthy obsessions with the girl chipmunk from Rescue Rangers....... gah!

MansionFan415

Clarice is the chick chipmunk that Chip & Dale used to drool over. If memory serves, she was only in that one cartoon where she was singing at a night club and C&D kept sneaking out behind each other's backs to go see her. Think the cartoon was called "Two Chips and a Miss." I don't recall her ever being in anything else.

Mecha Figment

Clarice is here but as of now not really anybody can fit her. she is very small.

and most of the vip's got brand new costumes with new fur and accessories.

WDWKat26

Drew,
As of tonight, it's not that no one can fit Clarice...it's just that we don't have anyone really short enough to fit her. I know people who would be awesome as friends with her, but unfortunately I don't think we even have her with us. As I said earlier, Br'er Fox is at Splash Mountain...and I hear Clara Cluck might be making an appearance in Town Square sometime soon!

-K

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom