New Characters

drew81

Original Poster
WDWKat26 said:
Drew,
As of tonight, it's not that no one can fit Clarice...it's just that we don't have anyone really short enough to fit her. I know people who would be awesome as friends with her, but unfortunately I don't think we even have her with us. As I said earlier, Br'er Fox is at Splash Mountain...and I hear Clara Cluck might be making an appearance in Town Square sometime soon!

-K

thanks for the info

I was at AK yesterday in Pizzafari, and guess who walked right by the windows? Clarice, appareantly she is now making some limited appearances with Chip & Dale. Sorry I cant post any pics as im at work, but I will post them later this afternoon when I have access to them.:sohappy:

JerMerBear

Another rare character that will soon be making appearances will be Scrooge McDuck.

You may also find Jiminy Cricket in Fantasyland!

Sorbo78 said:
Sonofa.......

We were there last week and got to see Brer Bear and I thought THAT was huge. Seeing Brer Fox would have taken the cake though.

Well, we did see Launchpad McQuack which was pretty sweet too. Oh well, all the more reason to go back I suppose......

LAUNCHPAD MAKES APPEARANCES?!! oh man, im missing out! i think the ducktales movie was probably my favorite movie for quite some time as a child

celestia

Starting a few weeks ago you can find Clarice at Disney-MGM Studios at the Hat, and at DAK

You can also now see the Little Einsteins regularly at Disney-MGM Studios at Donalds old trailer on Mickey Avenue.

And if you havn't seen them yet, dont' forget Kim Possible and Ron Stopable. I've seen them in ToonTown and at Disney-MGM at the Streets of America.

Isn't Bre'r Fox out now as well?

celestia

Mecha Figment said:
Clarice is here but as of now not really anybody can fit her. she is very small.

and most of the vip's got brand new costumes with new fur and accessories.

gee.. can you be any more blunt about it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom