New characters and character redesigns

manda0125

Characters

All the pictures are really cool. But why are the changing the costumes? I like the new Genie and Jimminy, but was there something wrong with the old style? I know that Brer Fox has been out of the parks for awhile now. I asked a friend of mine who works as a character and he stated that when he dressed as Brer Fox he had alot of trouble with kids pulling his tail and in some cases it came right off!! He thought that they might be redesigning it, but it's been about 2 years now. I know that bringing some of the classic characters back isn't definite but I think it would be cool. I have pictures (from the 80's) of me with one of the three little pigs and the big bad wolf. And slightly older pictures (70's) of my sister with Gus Gus. It would be cool to see them again in the parks, just for memory sake!!!

lady_vor

Simba

I think that Simba from the LK show should be redone. His eyes and his colourings are way off from the Simba that we see in the LK movies. He still looks great though! :)

disneyphilip

Original Poster
disneyphilip said:
From what I understand and see, they mostly had different characters appear at each park's ceremony. Therefore, the WDW ceremony mostly had characters that did not appear at the DL ceremony. For example, Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Daisy appeared at the DL ceremony while Minnie and Pluto appeared at the WDW ceremony.

To further back this up, here are the characters that appeared at the WDW and DL HCoE kickoff ceremonies, according to pictures that I've seen at various websites:

At WDW:
-Minnie
-Pluto
-Chip 'n' Dale
-Clarabelle Cow
-Horace Horsecollar
-the 3 Little Pigs
-Snow White
-Snow White's Prince
-Jiminy Cricket
-Fantasia Brooms
-Thumper
-Brer Rabbit
-Brer Bear
-Cinderella
-Prince Charming
-Fairy Godmother
-Suzy & Perla
-Alice
-Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
-Belle
-Prince Vincent (a.k.a. the Beast in his human form)
-Aladdin
-Jasmine
-Rafiki
-Timon

At DL:
-Mickey
-Donald
-Daisy
-Goofy
-Max
-Clara Cluck
-Pooh
-Tigger
-Pinocchio
-Geppetto
-Foulfellow
-Gideon
-Fantasia Hippos
-Fantasia Gators
-Dumbo
-Cinderella (briefly, since she was at the WDW ceremony)
-Lady Tremaine
-Anastasia & Drizella
-Mad Hatter
-White Rabbit
-Queen of Hearts
-Peter Pan
-Wendy
-Captain Hook
-Aurora
-Prince Phillip
-Flora
-Fauna
-Merryweather
-Cruella De Vil
-Merlin
-Baloo
-King Louie
-Jungle Book Monkeys
-Robin Hood
-Friar Tuck
-Prince John
-Genie
-Jafar
-Pocahontas
-Meeko
-Ratcliffe
-Woody
-Buzz Lightyear
-Quasimodo
-Esmeralda
-Clopin
-Flik
-Princess Atta
-Lilo
-Stitch
-Kenai
-Koda
-Darkwing Duck
-Launchpad MacQuack
-Don Karnage
-Wendell
-Shaker
-Liver Lips

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom