New characters and character redesigns

Shaman

Interesting stuff...for the most part...:D

(I heard a rumor that an Eisner costume was seen, and that he will be at Meet and Greets sometime in the near future)

:lookaroun :lol: :lookaroun

disneyphilip

Original Poster
Folks, please stop making me regret starting this topic.

I had absolutely no intentions on letting this become a "joke around and flame people" topic like it's becoming now.

So, please, knock it off before things really get out of hand!:mad:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Sir Hiss527 said:
I understand that these rumors have been going around..since 03, and I sure havn't seen any either.

I've been wondering if this rumors have actually been true for a while...so he (Disney Phillip) was trying to get some words from CM's, and asking them if they knew anything about the new costumes.

no offense, but those rumors were going around in 99, when I first started... except for Brer Fox which started in 01

mkt

Premium Member
disneyphilip said:
I take MAJOR offense to that comment!!!:mad:

You just insulted me, PhotoDave!:mad:

no no no... he didn't insult you. He insulted what you posted. If someone were to insult you, it would be me, but I haven't yet, so it's ok.

mkt

Premium Member
disneyphilip said:
I just found out from TDLFAN that both Horace and Clarabelle were among the characters that appeared onstage at the end of the HCoE kickoff ceremony on May 5th.

Even though the Fantasia Brooms (also parade-only characters) appeared on stage there too, I'd like to take Horace and Clarabelle's appearances at the ceremony as a good sign that they might start doing meets sometime soon or eventually, since the majority of the other characters there are ones that already do meets.

Phillip, the Fantasia Brooms, COULD apprear for meets, but as such, they don't... their costumes were made by CP & D as standard Fantasia Brooms and nothing more... heck, they have a standard autograph and mannerisms.

Disney_Belle

MiRi said:
Not to start rumors or anything, but I think I saw a new designed Dumbo on one of the pictures of the HCOE celebration.

http://img22.echo.cx/img22/9084/dumbo4dk.jpg

My cousin just got back from Disneyland for her DECA convention and she has pics and there was 2 or 3 shots she had of dumbo. and dumbo looked exactly like that. At first I thought the eyes were a little creepy lol :lookaroun but i still think its cute :) She also had a picture of the stickbug from a bug's life. WDW doesnt have stickbug do they? I have never seen him. They had several characters i hadn't seen in wdw before whether it be wdw doesnt have them or silly me has just missed them.

disneyphilip

Original Poster
mkt said:
Phillip, the Fantasia Brooms, COULD apprear for meets, but as such, they don't... their costumes were made by CP & D as standard Fantasia Brooms and nothing more... heck, they have a standard autograph and mannerisms.

So do the Mary Poppins Penguins.

drew81

the Fantasia Broom autograph is in the book.

Philip don't regret starting this topic. Just realize there is no award for meeting the most Disney characters. Yes I would like to meet other characters and new ones, but I don't focus all my time on it and bug others about it.

As Atta and Kat said these are all rumors and they could be true or they could be untrue. I hope to see new characters out just like you. If Horace and Clarabelle start m&g's then that would be great. If they don't then life goes on.

disneyphilip

Original Poster
drew smith said:
I don't see Jessica or Roger being at WDW ever again.

Unless they finally get new contracts with Amblin completed, which may be more likely to happen now, IMO, since Michael Eisner is finally stepping down, so maybe we just might actually have a chance here.

Disneyland, maybe.

Still hoping to see Roger when I go to DL in June.

disneyphilip

Original Poster
drew smith said:
the Fantasia Broom autograph is in the book.

What book?

Philip don't regret starting this topic.

Okay, I won't.

Just realize there is no award for meeting the most Disney characters.

I do realize that, actually.

Yes I would like to meet other characters and new ones, but I don't focus all my time on it and bug others about it.

Well, neither do I, to be honest.

If Horace and Clarabelle start m&g's then that would be great. If they don't then life goes on.

Well, a couple of entertainment CMs have told me that the reason why they're not doing sets yet is because of ongoing issues with the costumes. Particularly, their outfits are impossible to wash or dry clean...and they don't do meets until they get new modified versions of their outfits with new paddings and new materials that won't stain, "bleed" or fade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom