New CD set

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just been told of a new 4 disc cd set that's available for 49.95. Nothing new but some interesting choices for the parks one

image.jpg

Bairstow

Weird. It has both "Best Time of Your Life" and "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" on it.

Also, the "Television Classics" CD is one of the strangest farragoes of an album Disney has ever put out.
The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh and the Cheetah Girls? Who's supposed to enjoy both of these things?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Weird. It has both "Best Time of Your Life" and "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" on it.

Also, the "Television Classics" CD is one of the strangest farragoes of an album Disney has ever put out.
The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh and the Cheetah Girls? Who's supposed to enjoy both of these things?
::Raises Hand::

Genie of the Lamp

My Favorites on each:
Timeless:
-When You Wish Upon a Star
Modern:
-Be Our Guest
Television:
-The Ballad of Davy Crockett
Theme Park:
-The Best Time of Your Life

(They're all excellent though-except some of the songs on the tv list)

profscottraynor

Seeing the CD's made me think of an interesting bit of trivia with "When You Wish Upon a Star".

My family and I are big Brian Wilson (Beach Boys) fans. He said he based 'Surfer Girl' on WYWUAS. If you try singing WYWUAS while Surfer Girl is playing the lyrics match up pretty well. Also try the vice-versa.

Bairstow

Seeing the CD's made me think of an interesting bit of trivia with "When You Wish Upon a Star".

My family and I are big Brian Wilson (Beach Boys) fans. He said he based 'Surfer Girl' on WYWUAS. If you try singing WYWUAS while Surfer Girl is playing the lyrics match up pretty well. Also try the vice-versa.

That's pretty cool!

Here's another one:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom