new campaign "LET THE MEMORIES BEGIN"

JustInTime

I'm confussed. Sandy and I just got BACK from WDW - and all over the parks are signs that say...

"Celebrate Today"

OK - WDW? Can you decide on a theme for 2011? "Celebrate Today" doesn't equal "Let the Memories Begin".

The "Let the Memories Begin" campaign hasn't started in the parks yet. Gotta say, I am ready for those Mickey Balloons to go away!

Tigger1988

I'm confussed. Sandy and I just got BACK from WDW - and all over the parks are signs that say...

"Celebrate Today"

OK - WDW? Can you decide on a theme for 2011? "Celebrate Today" doesn't equal "Let the Memories Begin".

Pretty sure it's not 2011 yet.

pumpkin7

i liked the celebrate today theme. we got 'just married' badges and we got to skip a few lines because of them. it was nice to see how many people actually had something to celebrate too.

i would also like to throw onto the list, the timekeeper. i'm just watching a video of it now and 'the timekeeper' character was awesome. i love robin williams and he did a real good job with the timekeeper. i much prefer that to the laugh floor, although i did enjoy it. i've read somewhere that they have left the old 360 degree cinema in, so that they could one day change it back into a 360 cinema, which is good!

puntagordabob

the TIKI ROOM is gone??? is there any reason left to go to the Magic Kingdom ???

Well the attraction is still there...but they really screwed it up in Crap-Tac-U-Lar fashion... very very very sad! :(

They are referring to the "origional" version of the attraction. The Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management with Iago & Zazu is a far cry and sad attempt to get guests back to The Tiki Room.

All they needed to do was to FIX the damn attraction building... roof was leaking...birds were not working properly with feathers dropping off their bodies (from neglect)...flowers with broken mouths.. etc... Most people do not like being in a dump, so the attendence numbers nose dived.... similar problem occured at Disneyland.

WDW gaves us the new shiny UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT show..... it is doing terrible when compared to its brother in Anaheim. The WDW Tiki Room is a nose ahead of Stitch's Great Escape as being the Most Reviled WDW attraction..... not the "honor" that Disney intended! :( I always chuckle though: Under NEW Mangement is NOT at all under NEW management as the show has been in operation 12 years, heck 13 if you are reading this post in 2011! :hammer: :hammer:

Disneyland also made their show look new and shiny but did not make major changes .....they shortened the original show by removing the Offenbach number and a couple lines of dialogue..... people still flock to the Disneyland Tiki Room...Disneyland has events and everything for the Tiki Room....the Tiki Room is even featured in their fireworks show "Remember Dreams Come True"..... there is even attraction merchandise for sale....... :) :)

TDO: Please give Jose back HIS Show and return it to being "Under Walt's Management" :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

KungalooshAL

Original Poster
ummmm OK, you asked for it....

Adventurers Club
Alien Encounter
Timekeeper
Wonders of Life
World of Motion
Neon Armadillo
Horizons
Mr Toad's Wild Ride

you get my drift......
how those memories working out for everyone???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom