New Brews

D

Deleted member 107043

Ralph Brennan thinks you're on to something here. :)

Haha.... totally forgot that they have live jazz.

I was thinking something more like Black Cat in SF, which is more jazz club than restaurant:

13872993_655035557977370_1410885475173228639_n.jpg

NobodyElse

Haha.... totally forgot that they have live jazz.

I was thinking something more like Black Cat in SF, which is more jazz club than restaurant:

13872993_655035557977370_1410885475173228639_n.jpg
From their site:
Located in the Downtown Disney® District, our two story replica of traditional French Quarter architecture includes a ground floor, interior, open-air courtyard flanked by a quick service dining facility (Jazz Kitchen Express) and a New Orleans-style jazz club (Flambeaux's). Upstairs you'll find traditional New Orleans dining rooms and an outdoor 'Jazz balcony' with seating that overlooks the revelry of Downtown Disney.

The Jazz Kitchen boasts festive, 'Big Easy themed' private party facilities and comprehensive event planning services. From our mouthwatering Louisiana cuisine to the live jazz played at Flambeaux's every night, every detail of the Jazz Kitchen delivers on the promise of New Orleans.

1516888822683.png

Google Street View Interiors

What you're describing is kind of already there. (Although, if I recall, you can get a full meal at Flambeaux's.)

D

Deleted member 107043

From their site:
Located in the Downtown Disney® District, our two story replica of traditional French Quarter architecture includes a ground floor, interior, open-air courtyard flanked by a quick service dining facility (Jazz Kitchen Express) and a New Orleans-style jazz club (Flambeaux's). Upstairs you'll find traditional New Orleans dining rooms and an outdoor 'Jazz balcony' with seating that overlooks the revelry of Downtown Disney.

The Jazz Kitchen boasts festive, 'Big Easy themed' private party facilities and comprehensive event planning services. From our mouthwatering Louisiana cuisine to the live jazz played at Flambeaux's every night, every detail of the Jazz Kitchen delivers on the promise of New Orleans.

View attachment 259121
Google Street View Interiors

What you're describing is kind of already there.

It’s a restaurant with walls painted yellow, New Orleans themed decor, lots of windows, and a stage upon which they showcase jazz bands. On paper it might sound similar, but a dining room with live music isn’t the same thing as a legitimate jazz club. What I’m talking about would be a venue specifically designed for showcasing live music.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom