New Breakfast Question

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I haven't seen these two places mentioned and was wondering if anyone has any feedback on breakfast at either the Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom or Spoodles....the menus look ok....anyone tried these?

Thanks,
Katie :wave:

tigsmom

We had breakfast at Spoodles a few times when we stayed at the Boardwalk Inn and it was pretty good. Maybe we hit it at odd times, but it never really seemed crowded (the service was still slow though) :shrug:

jayhawk2307

I'm afraid I've never heard of Spoodles. BUt in all my experiences the Rainforest Cafe is not only very bad food, its extremely over priced, terrible service. The only good thing about it is that the atmosphere is amazing. By the way can somebody explain to me where Spoodles is?

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Thanks for the info... I went ahead and booked Spoodles for one day, I'll be staying at the Beach Club, so it's nearby. Still trying to find something I haven't tried before for another day.

Thanks again,
Katie

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Oh yeah! It was great! I've been to alot of the really good breakfasts already, so that's why I'm looking for something new and different this time. I'm not looking for characters, so I don't really want to go to Cape May, but I may try the Yacht Club Galley since it's right there :veryconfu

ThinkTink721

I haven't seen these two places mentioned and was wondering if anyone has any feedback on breakfast at either the Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom or Spoodles....the menus look ok....anyone tried these?

Thanks,
Katie :wave:
We ate at the RFC in DTD last summer.
The food was O.K.
The service was O.K.
But, the kids loved the atmosphere!
We got to sit in the gorilla section.
I would recommend a visit.
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom