New BGT Coaster....

ASHWALES

these dive coasters we have one of the first in the world here in the uk at alton towers and its a great change from the same old coasters. they dont last long however very short but sweet

Coronado

Keep those pix coming.... they look awesome!.... you must be able to get inside the gwazi park. Three minutes..... WoW....note to self... renew Platinum pass... (go again priviledges)..... although one trip on that coaster might be all the G-force that my heart could take! SheiKera (i think that the name means...plunge to your death! Whooohoo!

JoeZer

Steampunky Time Lord
WOOHOO!!!!

This is why I loved growing up in Tampa Bay...

Busch Gardens in my "backyard"...less than two hours from Disney and Universal Orlando... *sigh*

Now I live in Atlanta...and those places are still within EASY distance to get too.

Yeah...I'm already wet after watching the concept vid...

:sohappy:

Slipknot

according to the link ogryn posted, it says its in Stanlyville. I just looked at a park map and it looks really cramped there. Anyone know exactly where this monsters located?

TowerOfTerror

Static-X said:
according to the link ogryn posted, it says its in Stanlyville. I just looked at a park map and it looks really cramped there. Anyone know exactly where this monsters located?
It is located to the left of where the current train runs on the map. They moved the train route so they could build the coaster. I'm not 100 percent sure, can any one else confirm ?

ogryn

I still think that the second drop is insane! Insane I tell you! (A few trims then, waghaaagh-over-the-edge!)

rambo

you get the pics on busch gardens tamba bay website and go onto the sheikra part where there is lots of information and pics on the coaster. there is also a video of the ride.

Figment1986

Original Poster
a train is on the track.. or was...

Rumor says testing might happen by end of the week.... depending on the constions of thr weather...

(and yes.. that is one way.. but many sites out there have their own photos.. and that animation is nice.. but slightly inacurate..)

goto bgtguide.com for images...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom