new attractions confirmed

English Belle

Can anyone help clarify something for me please? I've seen references on websites and literature to the new Buzz attraction described as Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin (like the one in MK?) and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters (like the one in DisneyQuest?) Anyone know which way the DLRP version is going to go?

jrriddle

English Belle said:
Can anyone help clarify something for me please? I've seen references on websites and literature to the new Buzz attraction described as Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin (like the one in MK?) and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters (like the one in DisneyQuest?) Anyone know which way the DLRP version is going to go?

It will be yet another name. Buzz Lightyears Lazerblast. I understand it will be the Tokyo/California version.
From DLP Guidebook:
No big surprise to many fans will be the first addition in the fiscal your 2006. Buzz Lightyear's Laser blast will be the first to come to Disneyland Resort Paris. Together with Buzz you will be able to fight the Evil Emperor Zurg in an interactive ride-trough attraction. Guests will board a two-seater ride vehicle and will have control over two laser pistols and the vehicle itself. You will be able to make full 360° turns with the direction control added in every vehicle. Aim and shoot to get high scores and trigger the special effects of light and sound all over inside the ride. An attraction with a big "I need to go on it again" value as many will want to improve there scores again and again.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
IF this is from WDI (I`m not saying it isn`t) then at least the `coaster` is confirmed indoors. Lets hope it is a dark ride so if we get a Primeveal Whirl you can`t see it :lol:

jrriddle

marni1971 said:
IF this is from WDI (I`m not saying it isn`t) then at least the `coaster` is confirmed indoors. Lets hope it is a dark ride so if we get a Primeveal Whirl you can`t see it :lol:
:lol: :lol: If it works maybe they could enclose Primeveal as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom