New Attraction in Narnia Space?

TearDownTheHat!

Original Poster
This past week I was fortunate enough to experience the " Dine with an Imagineer" , which by the way was outstanding, and I asked the question if the rumors to put a John Carter exhibit in the space, but she said no "they" meaning imagineers, we're planning for a new attraction. I also asked if it was a Pixar place expansion, and she said no. Any ideas as far as what ride it will be?

Biff215

I could be wrong, but I don't think it is really big enough for anything more than what it has been used for in the past. It would be nice to see something there, but it's probably nothing to get too excited about.

The other side of Toy Story is where it would be nice to see some movement!

Prince-1

I read the thread title wrong, I thought this was about a new Narnia in Space attraction. Now that would be fun to see.

gwhb75

This past week I was fortunate enough to experience the " Dine with an Imagineer" , which by the way was outstanding, and I asked the question if the rumors to put a John Carter exhibit in the space, but she said no "they" meaning imagineers, we're planning for a new attraction. I also asked if it was a Pixar place expansion, and she said no. Any ideas as far as what ride it will be?

Next step in monorail expansion...:shrug:

jjnshane

I'm sorry but what was in the building before narnia an the haunted mansion set?

YEARS ago when I worked there (summer of 2000) it was the last building in the Backstage Pass tour and at that time there were set pieces hanging along the walls from intro video with Bette Midler that was shown in queue and costumes that Glenn Close wore in 101 Dalmatians.

You can read the history of the Backlot Tour and Backstage Pass here: http://www.studioscentral.com/history-backlot-tour

Captain Neo

I wouldn't put too much stock in that. The Imagineers have been "planning an exciting new attraction" for the old peoplemover tracks at Disneyland for 12 years now and there still sitting empty. It's not up to them it's up to what management wants to do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom