New animation at Star Tours

MOXOMUMD

odds.jpg

(click, click, click)

Hitting Like button multiple times

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Nope. Last July, on the final ride of my trip, I was the spy. I think it all depends where you sit.
Nope......the cast member makes the selection at a panel to the left of the load doors. Next time you're in line waiting for the pre-show and the CM comes out of the fully loaded StarSpeeder, notice that he walks to the left (just a bit out of view), where there is a computer screen (behind a panel which the CM opens) with a photo of everyone seated. The CM then touches the face that ends up being the spy....the CM must also select whether the spy is male or female at the same time. The photo is probably taken when the CM "has our attention" during the seat belt check.

tissandtully

Nope......the cast member makes the selection at a panel to the left of the load doors. Next time you're in line waiting for the pre-show and the CM comes out of the fully loaded StarSpeeder, notice that he walks to the left (just a bit out of view), where there is a computer screen (behind a panel which the CM opens) with a photo of everyone seated. The CM then touches the face that ends up being the spy....the CM must also select whether the spy is male or female at the same time. The photo is probably taken when the CM "has our attention" during the seat belt check.

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I figure letting the CM pick probably gets rid of the whole..um.. ambiguous looking guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom