New Addition to Jedi Training Academy at DHS

RAXIP

Original Poster
This week a new segment was introduced at the Jedi Training Academy. It takes place during the final confrontation with Darth Vader. Here's a video of it:

During the final confrontation with Darth Vader the Padawan and Jedi use the Force Push on Vader and the Stormtroopers.

Darth Maul:

DABIGCHEEZ

Wow.. exciting!!!:rolleyes:

I do understand this is really a kids show.

All the other shows at DHS(and this show for us) are boring and not worth our time. After having seen them all many times... they are stale and need to all be replaced IMHO.

The Empress Lilly

dammit I really wanna fight Darth Vader but they keep telling me I'm too old.
tr35.gif

And to think the Force is so strong in me! I could totally Forcefield Vader off the stage like in the video!

mets7

What was Darth Maul doing there? Is this new? My daughter was in it last fall and Darth Maul was not there, as a matter of fact I have never seen him there.

The Empress Lilly

Would it be possible for my 13 year old to get in this event? :D She really wants to.
I don't know what the age limits are. 13 seems to be at the very end of the scale. Even if she is allowed to play, she might feel awkward being amongst mostly much younger children.

Not that she should feel embarrassed. I'm 43 and if they'd let me I'd totally join those kids to save the universe from evil Lord Vader!

joanna71985

What was Darth Maul doing there? Is this new? My daughter was in it last fall and Darth Maul was not there, as a matter of fact I have never seen him there.

He is mostly out during SWW. However, during busier days, there will be shows with both Darth Vader and Darth Maul

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom