New 50th Celebration Commercial!

psifreek27

It's mickey,goofy and jiminy cricket laying on a hilltop with the castle behind them...and mickey wishes upon a star that new attractions and special things could happen at the parks...and then it shows glimpses of cindrellabration,soarin and LMAX...it was very kool.

raven

celestia said:
I havn't, can you describe it? i'm curious. :)

Mickey, Goofy and Jiminy laying on the ground looking up at the stars discussing the big 50th celebration saying they are going to bring attractions from all around other parts of the world to WDW. And WHAM, they suddenly appear. Soarin', Cinderellabration, etc. Then Jiminy tries to get them to sing "When you Wish Upon a Star." :wave:

1stStarIC2nite

I saw it :rolleyes: ... it was cute, but, it's annoying to me how there seems to be more WDW marketing than DL, which is what this whole celebration is about.

tn1999

1stStarIC2nite said:
I saw it :rolleyes: ... it was cute, but, it's annoying to me how there seems to be more WDW marketing than DL, which is what this whole celebration is about.

keep in mind they can traget commercials to specific areas. im sure california is getting lots of DL commercials, while the east coast is getting WDW commercials.

Shaman

I saw it...with all these new commercials I find it interesting how they are slowly introducing the cg animated Disney characters...

It was a great commercial...will surely get people's attention....

jmuboy

I think all the characters in this 50th Campaign will be CGI. Not sure I like this as a permanent change. But to use all CGI for a specific ad campaign or an event (like the 50th) would be ok.

Back on topic, this commercial sounds cute. DL has the Goofy Warehouse Commercial. Goofy is cleaning the DL warehouse and can't help but open the "Don't open until 5/5/05" box. Tink escapes and the room erupts into pixie dust and scenes of DL's new stuff. All done in CGI. I've only seen the rough cut of this ad. It should be running now and right up until late April.

I'm loving all the attention the parks are getting right now.

Has anyone seen the movie theater ads?

Disney_Belle

I saw it on ABC (right after watching the Seven Dwarfs demolish someones home on Extreme Makeover Home Edition). I live in Massachusetts.

1stStarIC2nite

Yes. I saw it on ABC too during the XHM episode where they also gave the entire family AP's to Disneyland for the 50th anniversary (yes, I'm sure that was a small plug too :lol: ) On a recent one however, XHM had the Muppetts helping out, which was very kewl. I love it when they get characters to help out :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom