!!!NEW 2006 Official Albums!!!

dizkid03

Original Poster
"Yes! The new Official Albums of 2006 - 07 are on the way. I just finished them last week. You can expect to see them popping up around the resorts in mid-to-late October.

Both Disneyland and Walt Disney World albums are 2 disc sets.

To help if you are ordering via Disneyland Delivears, here are the album titles and their product numbers –

Disneyland Resort Official Album – Remember the Moments

For Disneyland, adding to the 9 new tracks that debuted last year, I’ve created 9 more new tracks. Disneyland now has a total of 35 tracks and over 2 and a-half hours of music.

Walt Disney World Official Album – Where Magic Lives

For Walt Disney World, I’ve created 9 new tracks as well. WDW now has a total of 34 tracks and over 2 hours of music.

Overall, I’ve been able to add more new tracks than ever before, with more on the way in 2007 - 08.

Randy Thornton"

dizkid03

Original Poster
metscool are you referring to what we are all talking about? the new 2006 official albums for both disneyland and walt disney world coming out in october?

dizkid03

Original Poster
hve you never heard of an official album for either disneyland or walt disney world? if not, it is basically a 1 or 2 cd set of never before released music from attractions / show at the parks! which is why we are all here to collect and listen and enjoy disney theme park music! at least, that's my theory! hehe~

SpenceMan01

hve you never heard of an official album for either disneyland or walt disney world? if not, it is basically a 1 or 2 cd set of never before released music from attractions / show at the parks! which is why we are all here to collect and listen and enjoy disney theme park music! at least, that's my theory! hehe~

Hardly. In my experience, many tracks can be found in places other than the official albums.

JCrane

Can somebody draw up a list of albums gone by so far!? This is the first I've heard about such things and it sounds as if I need to go do some back-dated purchasing...

DVC Dave

Can somebody draw up a list of albums gone by so far!? This is the first I've heard about such things and it sounds as if I need to go do some back-dated purchasing...

I second this notion. I seem to remember seeing something like an official album, but I have never purchased. Very interested now though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom