Never Ridden

orangefan15

Hadn't ridden Liberty Belle Riverboat...of course I solved that issue on my trip last December...and once was more than enough for me. Why does it have to go so frickin' slow?!?!?!?

Badger Brent

MK- Alien Encounter
Swiss Family
CoP (hopefully this aug.!!)

Epcot- Crainium Command

MgM- ToT (probably never will!!)

Makes you wonder what you've been waiting for sometimes.:hammer:

EthylCooper

My first trip was June '99, so I never got to do some of the ones I was most interested in:

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
20,000 Leagues
Horizons
Original Journey into Imagination

As for the ones that I've had an opportunity to do....

MK:

Main Street Vehicles
Frontierland Shootin' Arcade
Diamond Horseshoe regular show (non-holiday) :cry:
Ariel's Grotto

Epcot:

Behind the Seeds
The Making of Me
O Canada
Impressions de France
Wonders of China

MGM:

Done it all!

AK:

Parts of Conservation Station (Rafiki's Planet Watch)
Pocahontas and her Forest Friends (though I did the animal training session)
Boneyard Playground

I've also never done the water parks or Pleasure Island, either.

meanmice

Magic Kingdom
Mr. Toads wild ride or Winne the Pooh
TimeKeeper
Dumbo
Skyway (which is no more)
Anything in Micky's Toontown
Arels Grotto (although I went when it was 20,000 Legues)
Tom Sawyers Island
Astro Orbiter

Epcot
Impressions De France
Food Rocks

MGM
I think I've done almost everything

AK
I did everything that was there when I went in 2001

The only Water park I did was Typhoon Lagoon and I went into Disney Quest and Planet Hollywood at Downtown Disney, but that was the extent of my visit.

CREEKWAYNE

Welcome to the boards SmileySauce!:wave:

The only attraction that comes to mind that I have never done is The Tikki Room...Under New Management!

BalooChicago

It's funny, we go as a family every-other year and we have so many have to hits I rarely try the ones I haven't...

MK:
Teacups
Tom Sawyer's Island
Liberty Bell Riverboats
Swiss Family Tree House
Ticki Room
Peter Pan (Though my parents swear I have, I must have been two at the time)
Discovery Island (RIP)

Rode the Astro Orbiter the first time last trip

Epcot:
Can't think of any, though I have only been to living seas once, when it first opened, and had no reason to return.

MGM:
Great Movie Ride

AK:
Asia (Wasn't there second to last trip, and I just out-right missed it on the last trip)

Less than a year, Woohoo!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Food Rocks
China
Keel boats
I think thats about it, Ive looked at my Unoficial guide and i think ive tried about everything at least once or certainly in its present configuration.

When we go this summer we are there for 3 weeks and have agreed to do every single attraction at least once. Yes even the hall of the presidents and JiYI2.6 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

CaptainEO

Wow, I can honestly say I have ridden every ride, and seen every show at all the walt disney parks....expcept for ones before 1984, wasnt alive then. People say the lines are too long at Magic Kingdom to do everything in one day...well thats a bunch of bull. I've gone in the middle of summer, the park filled to capacity, and my 2 friends and I did every ride except jungle cruise, and the tomorrowland speedway. And yes, we even did Carousel of Progress, it was actually open at the time. We didnt even look at the wait times, we just got in line. And we didnt eat breakfast or lunch, just dinner......so that saved us some time. But like I said, I've ridden everything...boy am I lucky to live in Orlando...and I'm one of the few who live here and actually enjoys disney. Here's to Disney....may its magic never die!!!

Walter

Well, I think that I've been to every park at least 15 times (not joking,) and I do believe that I've been on every single attraction, unless I think of one later. I haven't been to any of the three water parks, though. Oh, and CaptainEO, i feel ya, I live in Orlando, and everybody around here says "Oh, it's SOOO boring!" I can see that everybody has a preference of IoA, though I've never been there.

Tot Fan

I've been there twice and haven't been on these:

Magic Kingdom -
Any fantasyland rides (at WDW)
Timekeeper
Astro Orbiter
Country Bear Jamboree
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Winnie the Pooh
Cinderella's Carrousel

Epcot -
Never went on Horizons
The American Adventure
Impressions de France
Maelstrom
O Canada!

Studios -
I've only BEEN on :
Tower of Terror
RnRc
Star Tours
The Great Movie Ride
And that's about it for that place

Fido

Originally posted by surfsupdon
Thanks guys for posting...keep them coming!

I can also say I haven't been on Astro Orbiter and American Adventure. I'm not missing out.

As far as the American Adventure, you're wrong. It's one of the best shows in the whole place. Fan-friggin-tastic. And until you go see it, you can't even argue with me about that. :lol:

MK:
Tomorrowland Speedway
Cinderella's Carousel
Dumbo/Alladin/Astro Orbiter flying whatevers
Space Mountain (I don't like coasters...sorry I'm chicken)
Splash Mountain (I don't like heights or plummeting)
Any live shows
Teacups
Riverboat/Keelboats
Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse (did that in DL though)
Any of the Toontown rides

Epcot:
Any of the movie-only WS attractions (except the Norway movie...watched that once after the ride)

MGM:
Tower of Terror
Rockn Rollercoaster

AK:
Kali River Rapids
Any of the new Dinorama rides
Haven't been to Camp Minnie-Mickey AT ALL
Any of the live shows (though I hear Lion King is great)

I think that's it.

tigsmom

Haven't been on anything that spins too fast (who invented that TEA CUP Ride anyway?!! Suffer from motion sickness so anything that simulates flight gets a nay from me. Love rollercoasters though...go figure.

EchoOfOphelia

There are some actually!

I have never ridden the ride in China... see I don't even know what its called. I've never been on Tom Sawyer Island, just not my thing. I've never ridden the ferry boat right by Tom Sawyer Island and the Haunted Mansion.. see I don't even know what that's called either! :lol:

Oh and I have NEVER AND WILL NEVER ride The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh or better known to me as The Adventures of that "darn" annoying ugly bear. I hate Winnie the Pooh and he replaced Mr. Toad (a fantastic ride) so I'm boycotting...
I'm very bitter :lol:

fngoofy

Originally posted by Fido
As far as the American Adventure, you're wrong. It's one of the best shows in the whole place. Fan-friggin-tastic. And until you go see it, you can't even argue with me about that. :lol:

I agree, one of the best around, brought a tear to my eye and I am not the most patriotic of people.

Jacks Sally

I love your boycotting of Pooh EchoOFOphelia:lol:
I miss toad too but I have a 3yr old who just has
to ride;)

So having a young one and a teenager I think that
I've ridin mostly everything in the pass 27 or so
times I've been (I've lost count)

Exept

MK: Tomorrowland Speedway and the Tea Cups

Epcot: Living with the land and the film after you
ride Maelstrom

MGM: Rock'N'Roller Coaster because I'm a sissy but
I like Space Mountain maybe because I've been
riding that ever sence I was young

AK: Kali River Rapids I never feel like getting wet
when I'm there

*~JS

blm07

Hmm I can't remember riding the Autopia, and I haven't seen hardly any shows. Astro Orbiter, Kilo Safari, Train in AK, New AK Dino Coaster. I think those are about all I have never been on. I have been on some extinct rides though (Dreamflight, Take Flight, Mission To Mars, Horizons, WOM, Living Seas, Mr Toad).

Was Mission to Mars in WDW? I just remember some video screen on the floor and thats about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom