Never Knew About This ?

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Morning All,Just been watching the video of " The goodnight kiss " which I never knew about at MK. Anyway,it got me thinking.Is there something you never knew existed in any of the parks that is on your must do list for your next visit. Even tho this year was our fifth visit,we still came across things weve never seen or done before. What is on your must do list for your next vacation? Something you've never seen or done before.:)

awesomeinabox

I planned a trip for my friend and found a ton of cool stuff I never knew about. The parasol parade in the mornings at GF (my mom calls it the maid parade). Every morning they pick a guest staying at gf (usually a small girl) who leads the parade and she gets to keep the parasol.
The fire dance at the Poly. Im a huge fan of piano bob (or anything free in the world) and just learned there is a jazz style performer at POFQ so next time I'm going to look for him.

ParentsOf4

A couple of things at the water parks:
  • Shark's Reef - Yes, we knew it was there but never realized it was free until we decided on one trip to head over to see how much it cost.;)
  • Sand pail - A huge bucket of ice cream at both water parks. Enough to feed the entire family!
At Epcot, we were blown away the first time we saw the double decker bus pull up, loaded with Disney characters.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
I planned a trip for my friend and found a ton of cool stuff I never knew about. The parasol parade in the mornings at GF (my mom calls it the maid parade). Every morning they pick a guest staying at gf (usually a small girl) who leads the parade and she gets to keep the parasol.
The fire dance at the Poly. Im a huge fan of piano bob (or anything free in the world) and just learned there is a jazz style performer at POFQ so next time I'm going to look for him.
The jazz performer at FQ is really good,and Iam not a huge jazz fan but enjoyed his show.

wiigirl

The jazz performer at FQ is really good,and Iam not a huge jazz fan but enjoyed his show.

I love Jazz! :)
75.gif

Weather_Lady

On our next trip, we'll be having a Dole Whip or Citrus Swirl for the first time (never knew about them before, and my childhood trips were on a tight budget that didn't allow for buying food in the parks anyway), and watching the afternoon parade in the Magic Kingdom for the first time. We've never watched the parade before, only because all prior trips were over Easter vacation during peak crowds, so we preferred to take advantage of the momentary lull in the lines to hit some of the more popular attractions during the parade. This time, with the kids in tow, we're finally gonna stop, smell the roses and watch the floats go by!

SulleyanBoo

2 what I consider HUGE things that puts a mouse nut like me to shame because I have not done them yet.:(
1. FANTASMIC - haven't done it because we never plan to do it or feel like we have enough time, but I always hear how amazing it is so it's the #1 thing on my Disney to do list.
2. Enjoy a DOLE WHIP I am a huge Pineapple fan and I haven't ever wanted to wait in line for one of them. I will one day soon though. I am aching to try one!

sgtmgd

I did a hefty job of collecting Transportation cards over Labor Day...Id never bothered with asking for them although I knew they existed...got 17 in all....so next trip Ill try to add the rest

habuma

I did a hefty job of collecting Transportation cards over Labor Day...Id never bothered with asking for them although I knew they existed...got 17 in all....so next trip Ill try to add the rest

They're still doing that? Was I misinformed that they had stopped giving those out?

tare

What is this and how do I go about doing it??

Gator

Somebody told me about a carved bear under the Tree of Life, right before you enter the TTBAB attraction. Gonna look for it this time. They say it's a little chilling they way he's hidden.

quirkle

Because of EMH I have never been to the parks for a real rope drop - never seen the opening of mk - don't know if I should.We want this next trip to be the trip of new things - or new to my kids things - any suggestions that are very very random??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom