Never Knew About This ?

maryszhi

I've been to Disney four times now. I hear there are other parks besides the Magic Kingdom. I hear there's a park called "Apricot" that has a giant golf ball, a place where they show you Hollywood movies, and a zoo! Perhaps I'll visit one or two of those for a few hours on my next trip!;)
i also hear there is this place thats a mall except outside and has really cool stores including a snazzy disney store and a toy store that sells those potato people that you dress up

Mikester71

2 what I consider HUGE things that puts a mouse nut like me to shame because I have not done them yet.:(
1. FANTASMIC - haven't done it because we never plan to do it or feel like we have enough time, but I always hear how amazing it is so it's the #1 thing on my Disney to do list.
2. Enjoy a DOLE WHIP I am a huge Pineapple fan and I haven't ever wanted to wait in line for one of them. I will one day soon though. I am aching to try one!

You should REALLY enjoy it then, because I actually hate pineapple, but do LOVE me a Dole Whip for some reason!:D

Cmdr_Crimson

Sand pail - A huge bucket of ice cream at both water parks. Enough to feed the entire family!

This does not compare to the Grand Daddy of stomach churners at Beaches & Cream..The Kitchen Sink..
wed.jpg

sgtmgd

They're still doing that? Was I misinformed that they had stopped giving those out?

Yes, they still do it..like I said I collected 17 over Labor day , got every watercraft card thanks to the CM asking the Captain of one of the launches heading to Hoop Dee Doo..he had 4 different ones!

whitethunder

What is this and how do I go about doing it??

You can ask CM's on the different forms of transportation (i.e. Bus, Boats, and monorail) for the transportation cards, and if you ask nice enough and they have some left they will give you some pretty cool trading cards. They all have cool little facts on them. They are generally easier to get earlier in the day.

ddrongowski

I've been to Disney four times now. I hear there are other parks besides the Magic Kingdom. I hear there's a park called "Apricot" that has a giant golf ball, a place where they show you Hollywood movies, and a zoo! Perhaps I'll visit one or two of those for a few hours on my next trip!;)

Rumors. That is all they are, just rumors.

JimboJones123

We hope to hit the campfire movie at FW again our next trip.

We tried to go a few trips ago, but on our way, one of the trailer trash kids staying there drove his bike right into our daughter. Luckily I grabbed the handlebars and stopped him dead in his tracks and it just knocked the wind out of her.

Of course, no parents to be found.

FW Campground culture is challenging to deal with sometimes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom