Nemo's Undersea Adventure Photos (7/4)

Buried20KLeague

mousermerf said:
The concept was neater than the execution. Riding through an aquarium was cool and with the full experience made sense.. when things started to get cut, it stopped being fun.

About the pics.. i'm really not the only one who can see the structures in those pics, right?

Nope. I was with you on all of them. Surprisingly, even without the visual aid!! :lol:

Thanks for peeking around the curtain for us!!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
jmaxwell007 said:
i think we need further proof from robs divequest adventures

I could see basic construction equipment, and what appeared to be construction lighting there.... needless to say, my dive buddy was a bit annoyed at me for hanging out in that area for so long.

I did however find a sharks tooth at the bottom from one of the Sand Tigers... SOUVENIR!

tigger1968

We were there on the Fourth as well, and props to Merf for having the patience to deal with the crowds...lol...I never could get a good shot of the area down there. Wish we had come back there after the fireworks, but it was our last night, and DW and I had hit our limit by that point. We'll be back in late Sept. though! Great pics Merf!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
To any future pic hunters..

2nd floor, far left when facing obervation deck, near the manatees, farthest window, lower left corner, camera in night mode, no flash, high exposure length, and then photoshop to further expose and increase lighting digitally.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
mkt said:
I could see basic construction equipment, and what appeared to be construction lighting there.... needless to say, my dive buddy was a bit annoyed at me for hanging out in that area for so long.

I did however find a sharks tooth at the bottom from one of the Sand Tigers... SOUVENIR!
cool.... i wish sam and i had dive experience so we could go in Sept. oh well, maybe next time. Im taking her to Seaworld one day of the 7 we are there and doing the Dolphin Nursery Tour. she loves dolphins.

thanks, and tell your dive buddy that it was in the utmost importance for the boards. :D

cmatt

AWESOME would be pretty sweet if i could ride this in september - but no doubt itll open untill october thoguh :(

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Final opening date has not been determined yet, though most figure it's sometime around October, as most Epcot attractions have opened then.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
jmaxwell007 said:
cool.... i wish sam and i had dive experience so we could go in Sept. oh well, maybe next time. Im taking her to Seaworld one day of the 7 we are there and doing the Dolphin Nursery Tour. she loves dolphins.

thanks, and tell your dive buddy that it was in the utmost importance for the boards. :D

you can be certified in a weekend... ;)

and Divequest is a VERY easy, relaxing, fun dive

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom