Nemo's 2/20 World Update -- Everest, WoL, The Land, and more

bears163

WOW i was just there in septmeber and by the time i get down there in december it will look like a new park. who said disney is never improving?

TheDisneyGirl02

Wow! The inside of WoL looks so alive and bright! It must have been great to be in there!

Love the Thumper! I wish I were there now just so I could meet Thumper!

Looking at those pictures made me very homesick... :(

TheDisneyGirl02

TheDisneyMagic

WOW great pictures and great update, thanks very much! such a shame about the pins price being increased although its not that much it is still more.
:wave:

imagineer boy

Great update! Dust and cobwebs taking over SGE.... YAY!!!!! :sohappy: Eer, uh, I mean, that's too bad.... :( :cry:

Astro Orbiter is looking great! Hopefully the planets will spin again.

Lauriebar

NemoRocks said:
Are the photos viewable or is everyone getting a red X in place of them?

Hmmm...I viewed the pics just fine about ten minutes ago and now they are red Xs. They were great by the way!!

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
I'm sick of people using photo bucket when we have an album here for photos, and there are album sites out there that don't limit bandwidth.

Oh well, I guess that's just me. Then again, I'm the one getting the red Xs...

imagineer99

FamilyMan said:
I'm sick of people using photo bucket when we have an album here for photos, and there are album sites out there that don't limit bandwidth.

Oh well, I guess that's just me. Then again, I'm the one getting the red Xs...

Our space is limited here...unless you're willing to pay. So, I understand why he is using photobucket.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
imagineer99 said:
Our space is limited here...unless your willing to pay. So, I understand why he is using photobucket.

And I do pay for Premium membership, but I just don't like using the Photo Album to upload 40+ photos at once.

Anyways, I am currently working on getting all of the photos back online.

Figment1986

what other sites are out there that allow largeer memory sized photos?? I know i have to shrink mine and decrease the quality at some.... and photo bucket limits the bandwith....

Great photos... I got AK & most of Epcot before the excedes bandwith images.......

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Try using http://imageshack.us/

It uploads the images, you can do multiple at once if you use their WinXP Publishing Wizard, and there's no bandwidth limits. It also generates forum code with thumbnails. (Even BETTER than what photo bucket does.) The only downside is that it displays ADs.

I know Magical Ears is working on an AD-less gallery right now as well. Not sure how that's going.

Here's an example Image:

Figment1986

Thanks for the link as wel...

Imagineer99: why are we suppost to go 26.01922366 in your school zone??

(Now i can see up to MGM...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom