Nemo Musical Video

stof911

did anyone get the feeling that you were transported back to 1st grade after listening to her. I love the music portion of it, but i didnt haft to get told about it by a 1st grade teacher

Scar Junior

Did anyone else think that the girl who played Nemo was super cute? Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but hopefully the next time I'm A CM (May at the latest) I'll get to meet her.

I can't wait for the show... regardless of the actress... I know it will be great. As a former theater (double) major, and current film/entertainment major.... all I can say is that I am VERY excited for this attraction. I sincerely truat/hope it doesn't go the way of Jungle Book/ Tarzan regimes. I think if half the songs are as entertaining as this (with the suggested props, costumes and set designs...... this will be a fantastic show. I wouldn;t doubt if this overtook Lion King for a few months.

WDWlife

Did anyone else think that the girl who played Nemo was super cute? Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but hopefully the next time I'm A CM (May at the latest) I'll get to meet her.

I think if half the songs are as entertaining as this

The Nemo and the Marlin in the clip are not in the AK show. They did only the "workshop" for the press. Though some of the other cast members seen will be in the show.

As for the songs... This is a great opening number and it really sets the tone. But the show gets even better and more creative. You will love the Sharks and the turtle songs.

Spaced Out Dude

I was never happy with the idea of putting a Finding Nemo show into DINOLAND!?:fork:

jii_dreamfinder.jpg

Legacy

I have to admit, that song was a lot better than I was anticipating.

That's what happens when you have a Tony winning writer do your stuff for you though...

AEfx

Just remember this is a workshop, and things will look VERY different when the show opens :)

Yeah, this is like judging a final feature film by the animatic storyboards...you just can't really use it for more than a general idea of what they are going for.

AEfx

BaTWING_2000

Feels like 'Disney'

I like that song... It feels to me like this new attraction will have that 'Disney Personallity' that seems to be missing in a lot of the new rides. The feeling that I got a lot when I was a little kid is hard to find these days (I don't exactly know why) but when I heard this... I instantly got that exact same feeling back!!!

Get these songs back Disney!!! Disney lives trough it's music for a large part and I believe now that this was the thing that gave me that magic feeling.

-Sincerely: BaTWING_2000

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom