Nemo Living Seas fake coral pic

ddank

Original Poster
aprilfaire@comc said:
Where exactly was your reception in the Living Seas? Was it in the restaurant? You mentioned a lobby area with tanks. I didn't know you could hold a function like that at the Living Seas...seems like a dream come true! Where did you have the wedding ceremony?'

Yeah it was pretty awesome... no it wasnt at the restaurant, it was at the living seas salon. was like a nice sized 3 room reception hall on the second floor of the LS.. it has low ceilings and warm decor with tanks along all the walls... very classy place.. its an option for weddings or corporate gatherings.. i couldnt imagine a more awesome place to have a reception for an epcot fan.. this is what it looked like pre-renovation i think.. its newer looking now.. http://yourfairytale.com/livingseas.html the ceremony was outside the Grand Floridian at the wedding Pavilion.

PurpleDragon

More than likely those are not for the tank, unless they used "safe" paints. Since most of your standard paints have toxic chemicals in them that can leech into the water if inserted into the tank environment. My guess is they are for Nemo displays around the attraction. Thanks for the pics.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom