Nemo Living Seas fake coral pic

blackerbys17

Yep, let's be good. I posted a rather funny observation about the picture in regards to a show I saw a looong time ago on HBO and it has since disappeared so perhaphs Steve thought it was too naughty a comment. So, be careful or your post too may disappear... :lookaroun

By the way, congrats on the wedding you 2! :wave:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
back to the topic in hand...... i bet the persons that have to attach all of these individually will have a sore back. i wonder if they will all be attached together in the future to make one large set.... or if they are background filler on the sea bed.

ddank

Original Poster
personally I think this thread is one of the funniest ive ever read but I dont want it to get deleted also. that pic is hysterical though... Anyway the wedding was on the 16th in the evening.. Randy Champman was our photographer and he was awesome. pretty cool dude. thanks again for the well wishes.. WDW is an awesome place to have a wedding, total first class treatment.. I think that "coral" will be used as queue decor since its a bit more fantasy than trying to replicate a real coral reef..

freediverdude said:
What happened with the Little Mermaid cover? This is getting x rated.

The original cover of it had a certain object on one of the castle towers. If you go to snopes.com and search around in the disney films section you can see what I was talking about.

Walt Sent Me

Can't you all grow up? It's coral... being painted. I for one am just glad they finally decided to paint it all outside. It really stunk up the building.

tigsmom

jmaxwell007 said:

*sends you to your room* :mad:

Ok, we've had our fun, but remember children frequent this site (including one of mine).

I think its great that there are some changes being made, anything to keep things fresh.

joel_maxwell

tigsmom said:
*sends you to your room* :mad:

Ok, we've had our fun, but remember children frequent this site (including one of mine).

I think its great that there are some changes being made, anything to keep things fresh.
DANG!

busted. sorry mom. :p

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
A 'lil back on topic...

I think that it's really cool the OP got to witness first hand a small chunk of the magic before it's presented officially to the public. It's kind of like he was in on an imagineering secret and let all of us in on the secret too. Thanks for sharing the pic with us!

edit: Just noticed that this is post 1,666 for me... I'm only slightly freaked out :lookaroun

joel_maxwell

One Lil Spark said:
A 'lil back on topic...

I think that it's really cool the OP got to witness first hand a small chunk of the magic before it's presented officially to the public. It's kind of like he was in on an imagineering secret and let all of us in on the secret too. Thanks for sharing the pic with us!

edit: Just noticed that this is post 1,666 for me... I'm only slightly freaked out :lookaroun
just post something.... anything.

ddank

Original Poster
One Lil Spark said:
A 'lil back on topic...

kinda scary but walking into the reception when I saw it the thing that came to mind was that i bet the forum would appreciate this alot more than my guests who were like when being brought to the reception BEHIND epcot.. and then to see that wierd scene walking in :p anyway I was originally told we'd get the grand tour of the construction but since it was on Sunday night noone was working to let us in. Was kinda a bummer.

Pixie37

Where exactly was your reception in the Living Seas? Was it in the restaurant? You mentioned a lobby area with tanks. I didn't know you could hold a function like that at the Living Seas...seems like a dream come true! Where did you have the wedding ceremony?'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom