Need Special Birthday ideas for 3 year old little boy while visiting Disney!!!

mickeyshousemom

Original Poster
Hi...
My family and I will be visiting Disney during Dec 2004..My little boys 3rd birthday will fall on our last night there!! I wanted to do something really special,but have had no luck finding any information!! Anyone out there have any ideas or suggestions??? Does Disney do anything special for birthday's???
~Thanks!!!!
Christine

tigsmom

How about a chracter meal? Let EVERYONE know its his birthday!!! (get a birthday button). The CMs are great when it comes to this especially when its a little kid.
We know a Dr. who had a suprise 16th birthday party for his son...brought 20 of his friends to WDW & had a special Character meal at OHANA. Thought they would embarass him, but he LOVED it!!!

mickeyshousemom

Original Poster
Thanks Tigsmom!!!!
We are planning a character breakfast at Chef Mickey's...We always like to start our trip with a Character breakfast on the first morning!! It gets the kids all excited...and they get thier fix of the character autographs and pictures!!!
Thanks for your idea!!!!

Anyothers have a great idea?????
~Christine

crazygirley

Originally posted by GenerationX
If you're staying on property, you may want to let Guest Services know when you check-in what day your son's birthday is. On my son's 4th birthday, the Polynesian Mousekeeping staff left us birthday cake and balloons in our room!
Yep...do tell them about the birthday at Guest Services. On my 18th birthday I was left a cupcake, balloons, a card, and a pin...we were staying at ASMovies...

Pixie Duster

At Guest Relations in each park they can give you a birthday button. This will make it so everyone in the parks know it's his birthday. A CM can even call Goofy for you.

FigmentJedi

I'd have to say character meal,then go on the best of the best rides and see if you can conclude the day with good seats to Wishes or Fantasmic.

Pixie Duster

I would also suggest telling the characters it's his birthday some might be able to sign Happy Birthday beside their autograph, notice I said might. If he is afraid of them then the face characters light Hercules, Aladdin, Peter Pan should be ok and they could verbally wish him a happy birthday. Get a merchandise CM to call the Chip Hotline, if they don't know it have them dial 0.

Tramp

Not really a Birthday thing but make sure you use the Mickey wake-up call and let HIM answer the phone! Get the camera ready when his eyes open real wide when he hears Mick's voice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom