Need Help Finding Songs

Kate F

Original Poster
I know this is pretty random, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some of the songs that play in the Splash Mountain queue, as well as the version of "How Do You Do" that plays prior to Slippin' Falls. I know that there are a few songs from the queue on YouTube, but they are not the ones I am looking for and I have searched a lot of places for them. These include the queue versions of "Everybody's Got a Laughin' Place" and "How Do You Do?" I don't think these songs are officially released. If anyone can help me find them, I would really appreciate it.

Also, just to clarify, I am specifically talking about the WDW version.

RScottyL

I know this is pretty random, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some of the songs that play in the Splash Mountain queue, as well as the version of "How Do You Do" that plays prior to Slippin' Falls. I know that there are a few songs from the queue on YouTube, but they are not the ones I am looking for and I have searched a lot of places for them. These include the queue versions of "Everybody's Got a Laughin' Place" and "How Do You Do?" I don't think these songs are officially released. If anyone can help me find them, I would really appreciate it.

I would first check on YouTube if I am looking for anything like that!

If not, there are some special forums where you can find and download music out there, or someone on here could help locate it

Cmdr_Crimson

While theres isn't a single track of said songs they are mostly mixed together...

Splash Mountain Queue

Kate F

Original Poster
While theres isn't a single track of said songs they are mostly mixed together...

Splash Mountain Queue
I knew about those videos already but they don't have what I'm looking for. I've looked at pretty much every single Splash Mountain music video on YouTube and none of them have the exact songs I want. I think there was one a few years ago that had the songs in it, but it's not there anymore. Thanks for trying to help though.

Cmdr_Crimson

I knew about those videos already but they don't have what I'm looking for. I've looked at pretty much every single Splash Mountain music video on YouTube and none of them have the exact songs I want. I think there was one a few years ago that had the songs in it, but it's not there anymore. Thanks for trying to help though.

Your best bet...Mousebits which is a torrent site with tons of unreleased music of the parks...

Kate F

Original Poster
Yeah someone's currently trying to help me with it. I created an account but I get an error every time I try to use the search bar.

DisDadWoz

Doesn't the "Four Parks, One World" CD have that? I thought I remember seeing like a 10 minute version of the songs on that one. I could be wrong.

Kate F

Original Poster
Well, I think I just about give up. I tried using that site and it wasn't working out. I do not want to have to go through every single nook and cranny of the Internet to find it. I really wish Disney would just officially release the tracks or at least have someone upload them on YouTube. They can't be THAT hard to come across...can they?

Wildflower

Fwiw there's "Splash Mountain Medley" on Itunes that's just under 8mins long....from the Walt Disney World Official Album.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I love Splash Mountain's soundtrack as well. It'd be nice to have some files of these songs. Good luck finding them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom