Need help convincing my wife!

Dusty Duck

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for some help! I want to take a WDW resort vacation SOON! My wife has never been and it's taken a lot of convincing to even get her to consider it. We are still newly weds (we were married in October). I've been to and stayed on the property many times and I want to show her the magic! She seems convinced it wouldn't be much fun for her or us since we're adults. I've tried explaining to her that its not at all just for kids! Although its always turned me into one whenever I've gone in the past :). She's a fan or relaxing and romantic vacations. I know we can find all of that at WDW! Help me out guys and gals! What are some ideas?

Disvillain63

We've been going as a family since 1990. Many of those years were with children, some were not. We are now empty-nesters and go every year to Spring Training with the Atlanta Braves. Since March 2012, we've been 6 times with two more visits scheduled for this year. We have been experiencing tours and 'magic' that we did not see with our children. There is so much to do ... from dining, leisure activities, events (F&W, F&G, etc...). Enjoy planning your trip!!!

Upvote 0

Rutt

Wow am I glad I found this place. I was beginning to think I was going insane. The family and I went in September last year, and I caught the bug. It didnt help that I got really sick and totally missed Epcot either. Anyway, after much begging, we are going back this year. I made it about her, to the extreme. Spa treatments, Princess dinners, we are even bringing the neighbor and her four year daughter (my son's best friend) so that my wife can have the full Princess experience. It is also our tenth anniversary, so I am making it very clear that I understand that she is sacrificing for me to have the trip of my dreams. Anyway, Im sure Im no help at all, but I am so glad I found these boards. I felt like nobody in the world understood just how magical I find this place.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Wow am I glad I found this place. I was beginning to think I was going insane. The family and I went in September last year, and I caught the bug. It didnt help that I got really sick and totally missed Epcot either. Anyway, after much begging, we are going back this year. I made it about her, to the extreme. Spa treatments, Princess dinners, we are even bringing the neighbor and her four year daughter (my son's best friend) so that my wife can have the full Princess experience. It is also our tenth anniversary, so I am making it very clear that I understand that she is sacrificing for me to have the trip of my dreams. Anyway, Im sure Im no help at all, but I am so glad I found these boards. I felt like nobody in the world understood just how magical I find this place.

I am so happy that you are going and for such a special occasion!!! If you need any ideas, please feel free to contact me!! Your trip is going to be absolutely wonderful!

Pam

Upvote 0

Rutt

Hi Pam,
It is going to be amazing! I have already received so many great ideas from here! My travel agent (who is incredible) actually asks me for ideas for other families now because I am always looking for new stuff!

We are struggling to decide between the quick dining and the regular dining (of course waiting for the promotion to begin to make any final decisions), but I really wanna surprise her with a custom cake for our 10th and I think Be Our Guest would be the perfect place, hoping its an option!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I would go with the plus dine (basic) plan. If something like free dining comes out keep in mind that if you stay at a hotel that includes the free quick service you can pay the difference and go with the plus dine

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom