Need Help Badly (Trip Planning)...

WeirdOne

Ok, I am into a dilemma here...

• 1. For my birthday I have the choice to go to either EPCOT or Magic Kingdom. I can't choose. I was wondering what everyone here's preference was?

2. I have the choice of going on a Saturday or Sunday. Which would be less crowded?

3. Does anyone have a good schedule to use to make the most of your day at either of these parks. I know I might be asking a lot here, but this will be my first visit to WDW since 1995 :D. I am so happy I get to go.

Thanks For Helping A Newbie. And I Feel Happy After Reading Posts Here For Months I Finally Get To Post :D.

The WeirdOne :)

DisneyFreak

1. I would go to Epcot. I don't know how old you are but this park is more grown up. I love all the technology, science, interactive attractions and of course all the culture and food in the World Showcase. Plus it's easier to fill the whole day since the park is much bigger than MK.

2. I would go on Sunday. Actually both days are relatively the same. They are considered travel days and are less crowded then Monday-Wednesday.

3. In the MK I usually go counterclockwise around the park. In a study it showed that most people go clockwise. In Epcot you have at least two hours before WS opens so I would hit TT then head over to HISTA then SSE, then UOE then back over to the land and living seas maybe after WS later in the day.

Upvote 0

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Originally posted by marciahahn
You live in Altamonte Springs & haven't been to WDW since 1995? You are a weird one!

I guess I am weird, but I am poor :(. Anyone else care to add to the growing question, which park :eek:? The WeirdOne :)

Upvote 0

mickeyfan

If your profile is correct, you are the age that I fell in love with the Magic Kingdom and it is still my most favorite place on earth (even at my age now!). I was also poor (and lived 8 hours away), that is why I went with my junior high band. I vote for the Magic Kingdom on Sunday!! You don't have to buy alot of souveniors or have fancy meals to enjoy the day, just enjoy the atmosphere and magic of it all! Hope you have a great time. I am taking my daughter for her 13th birthday the end of August. I want to make it a special time she will remember. I never had that chance growing up.:( :) :)

Upvote 0

Maria

For your age, I think Magic Kingdom... I am sure you would like to get the most out of that expensive ticket, no? Therefore, you would be spending a loooooong day in the park anyways...

Make sure there is a night parade (MSEP) the day you go!! Then decide which day to go... you don´t want to miss it, do you? ;)

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Weirdone, since you live near WDW, you can also cut down on expenses by bringing at least 1 meal. As long as you are discreet, no one says anything about packing a lunch. When I stay, I usually request a refrigerator and bring envelope type insulated lunch bags. I freeze Capri sun type drinks, and use them as ice packs. Then I bring my own bottled water (with a cap, not sport bottle....less leakage) and refill it during the day. When the juice packs melt, you can drink them, too. If you can tolerate PB & J, or just PB, add some trail mix, goldfish, or the small mini cans of pringles, and throw in an apple, you should be set until late afternoon or evening.Put everything in a backpack,and have fun. Use the money you saved (around $10) to buy a nice souvenir!

Upvote 0

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Thank You All!

Ok, thanks for the excellent tips, but I am going for one day and am getting in via a cast member friend...so, they deciede which day is better for them...:(...I don't get to choose it..:(...and thanks for the excellent tips all of you. I wish I could kiss you all, but I don't want to mess with driving to you houses ;). The WeirdOne :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom