Need a MNSSHP Mine Train strategy

erstwo

Haven't ridden the Mine Train yet. Looking to attend a MNSSHP near the end of October but I doubt I'll be able to book a Fastpass (not that I won't try!)
What do you think the best strategy will be? Ride right at 7? Ride during the first parade? I don't want to miss the fireworks. Love them. Thanks all!

coachwnh

Haven't ridden the Mine Train yet. Looking to attend a MNSSHP near the end of October but I doubt I'll be able to book a Fastpass (not that I won't try!)
What do you think the best strategy will be? Ride right at 7? Ride during the first parade? I don't want to miss the fireworks. Love them. Thanks all!
Get in line at 11:59! You won't miss anything during the party and you'll still get on the ride.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Clamman73

For my party day, I'll be at MK in the morning and until lunchtime when I have fp for mine train, and then later I'm going back for the party. I was going to try and get in line a little before 700 in hopes that by the time 700 comes around, they'll start to not let people without bands on the ride. Waiting to see other peoples experience with this strategy.

Upvote 0

erstwo

Original Poster
Heard from a friend of a friend they were able to ride 7DMT 3 times at the first MNSSHP. But I also heard only about half the tickets were sold for that night. We're going in October, so I expect the crowds will be larger. Still sounds promising. They had no strategy, but did skip the parade.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom