Need a fun surprise for 1st visit...

Eyekimore

You could always have Mickey ears waiting with the kids names on them. (I think they even have Mickey ears that say first time at Disney) Or you could even have first trip to Disney t-shirts. Who knows what extra perks you'd get wearing those around the parks! :)

Upvote 0

kybred72

You could always have Mickey ears waiting with the kids names on them. (I think they even have Mickey ears that say first time at Disney) Or you could even have first trip to Disney t-shirts. Who knows what extra perks you'd get wearing those around the parks! :)

I was advised by a CM to go to the Customer Relations counter near all the parks' entrance and get a personalized badge that says First Time Visit.

But where could you find a First Trip t-shirt?

Thx! :wave:

Upvote 0

Stitch's Cousin

If you want to save some $$, you can probably ask the Concierges if you can mail them an assortment of items to include in the room before you arrive. This way, you'll have exactly what you want for the surprise!

Upvote 0

jcc0621

Try www.memoriesbysarah.com She has done some beautiful work and she will work with you in getting ideas, etc. She charges you the cost of the stuff to be put in the baskets (which she goes directly to WDW to get) and then a fee. I beleve the fee is $25.00 for the first basket and then $5.00 each additional basket. I know several people who have used her and have been very pleased. Hope this info helps:wave:

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Order a special gift

Before our last visit in June 2006, we called WDW & ordered a surprise basket for our 3 kids.
It was waiting at the resort when we arrived.
We were able to customize the items in the basket (Mickey & Minnie ears, autograph book & pen, disposable camera, cookies, etc.)
They decorated & wrapped it.
The items actually arrived in a large, Mickey shaped tin that I still use to store candy.
It was a nice touch for our kids' 1st visit to WDW!
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

eagles

i had 2 gifts baskets made by sarah delivered, they were at the hotel prior to our checking in. very nice and cute baskets.

potc plush pluto
potc autograph book
epcot passport
potc lanyard
4 pins
potc cookie
birthday pin
$10 in pirates disney dollars
(i think that was all) but you could add anything else you want.

i will try to add a pic, never did that before, so wish me luck.

basket1.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom