Need a Disney-inspired cat name

lostpro9het

Calling @Tuvalu and @lostpro9het ...and anyone else that wants to chime in!

We are seeking a Disney-inspired, though not necessarily a character, name for this little cutie:

View attachment 291310
View attachment 291313

It's a girl, obviously calico.
Any ideas?
Wow, so much pressure. Cant go with obvious Disney princess or cat names. To me the feisty and cute pictures you provided say:

Tiger Lily

af5756543d6dae147099b62f4ee57b43.jpg

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
Original Poster
Minnie ;)

(What an adorable kitten, by the way!)

Minnie is my sister's suggestion, too, because my 2 year old niece Avery is obsessed with Minnie Mouse.

She is! Just showed up at our house, and seemed interested in one of our other cats (don't even ask how many we have...). Finally got her inside, and though we wanted to find her another home, it just didn't seem meant to be.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wow, so much pressure. Cant go with obvious Disney princess or cat names. To me the feisty and cute pictures you provided say:

Tiger Lily

af5756543d6dae147099b62f4ee57b43.jpg

Tiger Lily would certainly fit the feisty personality of calicos, but even the vet was surprised at how sweet and mellow she was during her vaccinations, unlike the typical calico.

Your suggestions are all great!! I started looking up some not-so-obvious names relating to attractions, restaurants, and resorts...then thought about DCL, and am now leaning Remy...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom