NBA Experience at Disney Springs

jaypking1983

As a Orlando resident ill be honest amongst my friends and out of town guest that visit...... they are looking forward to this build during playoff time and that time only...... off season nba I wonder what the attraction will be

jt04

Agree understand the move with ABC owning the rights to the NBA the next 10 years but still wonder if the actual draw will be worth it

Yes. This is a great opportunity for the league and I think people will be pleased if as much detail goes into this as the rest of DS.

Mike C

Just a note NBA City at Citwalk closed a few weeks early, the last day was this past Sunday (8/16). If you were there Sunday everything in the gift shop was $10 or less.

JohnWD

There was a good line at the opening today. A "farewell tour"? :)

I never particularly liked it too noisy and too much chaos. I would take my boys in so I could use the Internet. But starting in 2007 that plus began to evaporate.

Jon81uk

There will be televisions and a bar and loads of basketballs. It will be the most magicalest basketball television bar place in the world.

I think you got your information wrong; here's what's really coming to the NBA experience...the link says it all. 100% fact.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/trav.../os-disney-nba-experience-20150603-story.html

570ccadc6f792041a972d425703bffb8.jpg

Captain Neo

So im not big into watching Sports but will there be actual physical activities and games inside like shooting hoops? I'd go for that

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
There will be televisions and a bar and loads of basketballs. It will be the most magicalest basketball television bar place in the world.

Well you seem to be a little negative on this. I think this will be a good addition to the dining and shopping options at Disney Springs. Again I say options; some of them you may like, some you may not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom